32. Malicious intent

Third Person POV

"My boys!", Suho yelled as soon as Yuta and Johnny walked into the mansion. "Well done on the mission!"

"Look at you all being grown up. Blowing up warehouses on your own", Kris said giving them a pat on the back.

"No problem Yifan! You guys taught us everything. We owe it to you. Plus watching the warehouse go down in flames was a different kind of pleasure to be honest", Johnny smirked.

"Tell me all about it", Yixing who just entered added as he put his arms around both.

"Here's your payment", Suho handed a briefcase each to both of them. "$1 million in cash for both of you"

"You keep paying us the dough and we will keep doing this for you", Yuta winked at Suho.

Suho nodded and ruffled his hair before both of them left. The remaining guys headed to Hyelin's office for a drink.

"Good job cracking that encryption of the data Yixing", Suho praised him. "All the data is just laid in a simple format for us. We targeted his warehouses now all we need to do is steal the clients"

"We cannot directly steal the clients", Kris picked a glass as he took a sip. "Namjoon will know if we do. He will no longer think of us as a friend. We need him to keep the trust going"

"We use other groups then", Yixing poured whiskey in his own glass. "We have enough clients of our own. So what we can do is, set Namjoon's clients up with other groups. We sell our own drugs to these groups and they sell it the client. So indirectly our drug reaches more places in the market and Bangtan still loses the customer base"

"Oh my god Yixing", Suho was stunned. "When did you get so smart?"

"Aye! I have always been smart", Yixing huffed putting in a couple of ice cubes.

"You know guys, while I was going through some of Namjoon's files, I came across a location he had saved. It was somewhere in Ilsan", Suho began. "And he repeatedly visited the place every month. It got me a little curious. Because there is no warehouse or business of theirs in that location. It seemed as if he goes there to meet someone. The address is a residential place"

"Ilsan? Huh?", Yixing pondered. "What could his connection to that place be?"

"If it has been concealed like this in the data. It will be something important", Kris smiled. "Probably something so important it could literally make Namjoon's life hell"

———•••———

Queen's POV

I sat by myself in my room as I stared at the garden outside the small window. My mind was clouded with a lot of things now. It had been three days since that incident and I had been thinking about it.

Taehyung first. I did feel differently for him. It made me happy seeing him laugh. Annoying him was fun in a playful way. I got jealous when I saw Layla around. I felt this attraction towards him which I had never felt for anyone else before.

He too was softening up— not with me but with Kang Sua. He had no idea who I really was. If he ever came to know that I was Queen, he'd kill me without hesitation. The thought of this mad me feel disappointed. I curled up my legs and held them tightly as I kept thinking about more things.

Maybe I should leave this mansion. Sua was alright now. Daniel was safe. EXO had managed to create quite a lot of loss to their business. Maybe this was enough revenge?