2. Where all begins.

Third person POV

"Boss"

Kim Namjoon removed his glasses as he placed his newspaper down. The man bowed to him and he nodded in acknowledgment.

"What is it Leo?"

"Its Takahashi", the man responded.

This one name was enough to surge a wave of anger through Namjoon but he kept his cool. "What did he do this time?"

"Akio called. Takahashi and his Yakuza raided our bar and brothel in Shinjuku, Tokyo. They took the money and the drugs and killed the men. Akio managed to escape and right now he is at our safe house in Shibuya. They are looking for him but he said he will leave on the ship for HongKong tonight. Also they..."

"They what?", Namjoon was losing his patience now.

Leo took a long pause before letting out a sigh and continuing.

"They killed Sakura"

A wave of silence took over the hall. Namjoon's blood went cold as he heard this. Sakura was the woman that managed the other girls at the brothel. A whore herself, she had been working with Namjoon from the start. They both shared a strong bond as members of the Mafia, more filial, and he had grown fond of her.

"Takahashi...he", Leo hesitated, not sure if he should continue or not. "He and his men raped her and when she refused to give details of the business, tortured her. When he found out Sakura had burnt all the documents to avoid Intel falling into his hands, he slashed her face with a knife and stabbed her until she died"

Namjoon had a lump in his throat but he dare not shed a tear. People were always lost in this business, it was the order of this world. But involving emotions made him feel weak.

"Have her body sent over to Korea", he instructed. "I want to give her a proper cremation. Also send Sakura's sister out of the country, she is no longer safe there. Give her a new identity and call Jun in London, tell him she will be coming there", Namjoon commanded, knowing very well that the only thing Sakura would have wanted was for her sister to be safe. And he wanted to make sure he upheld her last wish.

"Yes boss", with that Leo turned to leave until the elder called for him again. "Where is Taehyung?"

"In Beijing with Jimin. Setting up factories for the guns"

"Prepare for his arrival in Japan. Jimin can take care of things in Beijing. I need him to go to Tokyo and keep tabs on Takahashi"

Leo nodded. "Should I send the weapons and men along?"

"No", Namjoon replied curtly. "The plan is to keep an eye on Takahashi. I want him dead eventually but not now. Right now I need to talk to Takahashi's boss. The one who manages him in Korea"

With that Namjoon stood up. "Set a meeting with Queen at the Royal temple. They have crossed lines with this act and they should know about it"

———•••———

Third Person POV

The Bangtan Mafia sat in the meeting room of the Royal Temple. Namjoon came, along with Jungkook and Yoongi. This place was called a temple first because no killing was allowed here which ensured smooth meetings between Mafia members. Second, this was the place which everyone had access too.

All Mafia groups in Seoul paid for the maintenance of it and by mutual order it was decided that this was a neutral spot. Queen, being an ardent John Wick fan referred to it as the Continental of Korea.

The door opened and in walked Suho, Chanyeol, Kai and Xiumin. The eldest who was off to Busan bringing a drug consignment was called in to aid negotiations, something which he was a master at.

"Where is Queen?", Yoongi asked as he leaned forward, clearly pissed that the opposite leader wasn't around.

"Unfortunately Queen will not be joining. We are here to address your concerns on her behalf"

"I am not going to negotiate with pawns", Namjoon calmly replied, his pride evidently hurt.

Suho smiled before he stood up. "I am afraid that this meeting will have to be called off then", he fastened his coat button. As he turned he heard the sound of gun cloaking. He looked back to see Jungkook, the youngest of the Bangtan Mafia pointing his gun at him. At this, Chanyeol, Kai and Xiumin all had their guns out, pointing back at Jungkook in response.

"Sit your ass down", Jungkook spoke through gritted teeth.

Suho smirked. He raised his hand and his members lowered their guns.

"I was just moments ago. Your boss though didn't want me here"

"Jungkook", Namjoon warned strictly and the man backed down. Suho sat back into his place "I reckon you want to continue the meeting"

"Takahashi", was the only word Namjoon spoke.

Suho looked down, rubbing his thumb over his other. "We heard of the events that took place at your brothel in Tokyo. But we have no association with Takahashi anymore. He has gone rogue now and no longer works with us"

"You want me to believe that?", Namjoon chuckled and clicked his finger. From behind Leo tossed three pictures at the rosewood table separating the two groups. "These were clicked outside your club in Osaka two weeks ago. Your man Tao and Takahashi. Tao is seen handing him a briefcase which I presume is money. Paid him to raid our brothel ??", he taunted.

Suho picked those pictures up and smirked. "That is indeed Tao. And you are correct. That is money in the briefcase but it wasn't to raid your brothel. It was for the cocaine which you can see in another briefcase lying on the ground. This was the last deal we made before Takahashi went MIA. Stay assured Namjoon-ssi, we aren't involved"

"You know how easy it is to tweak the truth", Yoongi spoke up. "Given your past history of raiding our properties here in Korea, I wouldn't take your lie for a penny"

Xiumin smiled, stepping in now instead of Suho. "Knowing Queen, she isn't the one to let go of any publicity— bad or good. Considering that you are our biggest enemies, this news would have given us quite a badass image in the Mafia community, not that we need any more than we already have. But you didn't hear us taking responsibility for this anywhere. Takahashi is like a loose balloon. He works for whoever that holds him first. We lost him and he slipped into other hands. And considering Bangtan's reputation, you guys surely have a lot of enemies that aren't us. Maybe one of your other foes caught him"

Jungkook gritted his teeth at Xiumin's sickly sweet smile. The older though sank back into his seat, clearly impressed with his own words.

"We have given our side of the story", Suho stood up and the others followed. "We don't need to explain ourselves anymore"

With that the rest stood up and left. Bangtan was left back. Yoongi looked at Namjoon who was involved in some deep thought.

"Jungkook", he called out coldly. "Yes Hyung"

"Remember you brought something up at dinner a few days ago? A plan to be precise" Jungkook nodded, while Yoongi just kept looking intently waiting for Namjoon to continue.

"We are going to do it"

"WHAT!", both Yoongi and Jungkook yelled at the same time. "Namjoon are you out of your mind? If that happens, her men will burn Korea down to the ground!!", Yoongi was aghast.

"We are doing it, Namjoon said firmly. "I have had enough with EXO's bullshit. Its time we put an end to this Queen's reign"