Chapter 2 - Taken

I slowly open my eyes to see I was strapped to a cold metal chair. I noticed I was wearing a sports bra and leggings. I shiver as I finally look up to see a man sitting across from me. "Привет, Старк."

"I....I don't speak that dude." I lightly shake my head, feeling dizzy.

"You will soon." He smiles. "Hydra welcomes you."

"Hydra? Captain....Captain America defeated you." I frown.

The man starts to laugh, he stands up and goes to a small table. "Your going to be my little experiment...if you survive all this, you will train and be unstoppable."

"Please let me go...I can get you money or whatever you want." I take a deep breath.

He grabs a Syringe and grabs my face. "Your all I want." I stabs it into my arm.

I look up as the door opens, the man turns and grabs another syringe. "That's....James Barnes. Bucky. Captain America's best friend." I whisper. "What have you done to him?" I ask, noticing his metal arm.

The man ignores me and Injects me with something else. "Made him better. You'll be better also." He injects me again.

After a couple more hours of injections, they drag me down a long hall and throw me into a dark cell with a small bed, sink, and toilet. I look up to see a small skylight, showing me the stars in the sky.  I weakly crawl up the the bed and lay down in fetal position.

No one would look for me....Dad thinks I ran away. He doesn't even care anyway.

Afterwards awhile of crying, my cell opens. I look up as I see Bucky walk in, he closes the door and walks over to me. "Please...don't hurt me anymore." I close my eyes.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." He whispers I sit up as he slowly sits on the edge of my bed. "I want to know why you called me Bucky."

"Well....there's someone named Captain America. Also known as Steve Rogers. He's a famous super soldier and you were his best friend. We read about you in my school." I nod. "They said you died."

"I...I don't remember any of that." He frowns. "There's a machine that hurts like hell. It makes me forget." 

"That's awful...I'm sorry."

"How old are you?" He looks over at me.

"Sixteen." I nod. "No ones even looking for me." I look back at the ground.

"They won't find us anyway....this facility is secret." He sighs.

I hug my legs against my chest and rest my head on my knees as I cry again. "I'm scared."

"Hey....I won't let them hurt you." He turns to me. "If you...be my friend. I'll protect you." He holds his flesh hand out to me.

I look up and smile, instead grabbing his left metal hand. "Deal." I wanted to show him that I wasn't scared of him. "What are they gonna do to me?"

"I'm not sure. But they will be back soon. Get some rest." He stands and quickly hurries out.

I found it somewhat strange that he cared. But I liked it.

I look over to see a small screw in the ground, I get off the bed and grab it. I walk over to the wall beside the door and carve in the date. August twenty, 2006. Below it I make a small line.

I had a feeling I was gonna stay here for a long time.