Chapter 3 - Talk

The main guard had taken me back to the lab and tied my wrists together and attached the rope to the ceiling for weeks now, I was given over fifty injections. I honestly don't understand how I'm not dead.

I wished I was.

Not only is my body being injected with random stuff, he likes to watch me get hit by the guards. He likes to see me cry. 

"Isn't this fun?"

"Kill me." I mumble in pain,

"That would be boring. Your my new Pet." He laughs. "I should show you the picture I sent your father." He stands. He grabs my face and lifts my head up to see a photo of me beaten and passed out on a small phone. "He didn't even respond."

"Fuck...you." I mutter.

He throws my face down, "Soldier. Get over here." I slightly lift my head up to see Bucky. "Ударил ее." 

I wasn't sure what he said, but Bucky walked right over to me. His metal and clenches as his flesh hand trembles. I look up again to see his saddened expression. "Do it. Whatever he wants. Do it." I weakly nod.

"I can't." He whispers.

"Do it. Or he will hurt you."

"What going on? I said hit her!" He yells at Bucky.

"No."

"Guards! Wipe him." He yells. I watch in horror as he is quickly taken away, "Look at what you've done." He grabs his last injection and sticks it in my neck.

My head slumps down as I pass out.

TIME SKIP

It's been a couple more weeks, I was moved to my cell. I tried my best to keep track of the days, to make sure every mark was accurate. I did know it was now September and my birthday was in a few days. The guard has me learning Russian, so that I could somewhat understand the others.

I quickly put the screw away as my cell unlocks, "Time to train...to fight."

"I'm not strong...I don't know how to fight." I shake my hand as they grab my arms and lift me up, they drag me down the hall and into a larger room with small workout equipment.

I look over to see Bucky hitting a punching bag. "Train." He points, leaving me alone with Bucky.

I stay in my spot, terrified he didn't remember me and would try to hurt me.

"Come on." He turns to me.

"You...don't want to hurt?"

"No. I promised I wouldn't." He nods.

"I thought they took you to that machine?" I walk over to him.

"I...think they did." He frowns. "I don't remember anything...I just remember you. But not your name."

"Y/N. Y/N Stark."

"Y/N." He repeats.

I knew I shouldn't tell him his name is Bucky...at least not right now. I didn't want to get him hurt again. "Can I call you...Winter?"

"Sure. You should really train, they'll come back." He nods.

"What do I do?"

"Just punch this." He points. Bucky grabs my hips softly and pulls me over, I take a deep breath as he holds my hands up and puts me in the right form. "Punch."

I pull my fist back and hit the bag, making it swung back hard. I look at my fist in shock, "I...Did that?"

"Serum. Enhances you." He nods.

I turn back to the bag and hit it harder, this time the bag falls off.

For the next couple of hours he teaches me some fighting techniques. I was then escorted back to my cell and served a small tray of....food? It didn't really look like it.

After I was fine eating I lay down and look up at the small skylight in the ceiling, I could see the stars. I could also see that it was snowing.

I missed being outside.

I tense up as the door opens, it slams shut and I hear footsteps walking over to me. I finally look up to see Bucky, "I thought you were the guards."

"Can we talk?"

"Sure." I look back up at the skylight as he sits at the end of my bed.

"I've been really confused for a little bit. I don't know why I still remember you and I don't know why I feel like I care a lot about you. I've haven't had someone to talk to in a very long time...it's all strange to me. But I was wondering if you could tell me about yourself. I really want to know you."

"Well....what do you want to know?" I ask.

"Everything."

"Oh god....well My father was young when I was born, my mother
Died and he was forced to keep me." I pause and roll my eyes. "I went to a private school, I took after my fathers intelligence. I love singing, I love being outside. I love reading and playing the piano. I uh...like to keep to myself. And I really don't know what else to say." I chuckle.

"I'd like to hear you sing sometime."

"Sometime." I smile and look back at the ceiling. "I love the snow. When I was little, My father had taken me to New York for a business trip....he was gone every single day so I was left with a nanny. We went around Christmas time and my nanny took me the park one morning. It was my first time seeing snow. And it was magical. I love to...make snow angels....." My eyes start to feel heavy as I talk, I slowly drift off to sleep.

A soft smile was still on my face as I curl up into my blanket. Forgetting Bucky was even there.