Chapter 22 - Nightmares

I walk in beside Tony, Steve, and Thor to see Ultron had upgraded. "Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!"

"Ahh, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to." Ultron shrugs.

"We don't have to break anything." Thor says.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

Tony chuckles  "He beat me by one second."

Pietro steps up, "Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?"

Tony shakes his head, "This was never my life."

"You two can still walk away from this." I say. "Please Wanda..."

"Oh, we will." She smiles.

Steve shakes his head, "I know you've suffered."

"Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor says.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asks.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan-" Ultron blasts at Tony.

I spin around and punch a Bot, teleporting up a level as the men around us start to shoot. I punch one man, back flipping as another one shoots. "Why won't this bitch die!" I hear a voice in my head.

"Was that you?"

"What?" The man tilts his head.

"Did you just ask why won't I die?"

"I thought th- what the hell are you talking about?" He asks, pulling his gun down.

"Think about something." I point.

"She's kind of hot actually."

"You think I'm hot?"

"How the hell do you know that?" He yells.

"I can read minds...." I mutter. I then teleport behind the guy and slam his head in the wall.

I turn to see Wanda. "Wanda...please it's Y/N. Stop this."

"Your figured out your other powers..." She smirks.

I spin around again as she leaves to see I was no longer there...I was back in the Malibu home. I look down to see I was six years old. 

"Y/N! I'm going to Vegas for the weekend...be good." Tony waves.

I spin around again to see I was now ten. I walk into his workshop, "Why can't you remember that I told you to never bother me when I'm down here! You must get your brain from your dumb mother!"

I back away, slamming into someone's chest, I turn to see Tony again, "I never wanted you! The only reason your even alive is because of my father. He couldn't stand to have his perfect reputation ruined. You ruined MY life!"

He pushes me back, I turn around to see a woman holding a baby....holding me. "We got you your money, now disappear and never come back. You'll regret it if you come near her or tell anyone." It was my grandfather Howard....he paid my mother to leave?

"Mommy loves you so much...I wish I could do more for you." She whispers to me as Howard rips me out of her arms.

I am suddenly punched, I fall to my knees and look up to see the main guard from Siberia. "Pathetic!" He hits me again.

I look back up to see I was surrounded by guards. Suddenly a metal hand clasps around my throat and lifts me up high in the air. "Winter....Winter it's me. Stop Bucky!" I gasp for air.

"You really think that I could ever care for you? A pathetic little girl!" He yells in my face, throwing me into the wall. "Why else would I stay away from you? I didn't want you running away with me because I don't want you! I never did!" He yells, kicking my stomach. "I only needed you to relieve stress!" He kicks me again.

I roll across the floor, looking up weakly as I see a bright light. "Y/N, come on." Steve kneels down and holds his hand out. I grab onto it, I try to pull myself up only to fall back down as he falls back. I scream in horror to see a knife in his chest.

"Steve!" I crawl over to him and shake him, trying to wake him. I then look up to see all my friends were dead...my father...Pepper. Everyone. I look down at my hands to see blood, and Bucky was standing above me. The sky darkens and I see flashes of Stones, of the destruction they cause. I they see a shiny gauntlet and a purple hand.

I flip around seeing Steve standing above me with his arms stretched out to me. "Y/N, she messed with your head." My eyes widen as I see the guard from Siberia behind him.

"No...don't hurt me." I close my eyes and hold my hands up to shield me.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. It's okay...come here." He pulls me in his arms.

"This isn't real.....your not real." I shake my head.

"I'm real....I'm real." He whispers.

"Steve I'm scared." I whisper into his chest.

Steve picks me up and cradles me in his arms, I link my arms around his neck as he carries me, softly crying into his chest.

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you." He whispers softly.