Chapter 32 - Family Fight

We had taken Bucky to an abandoned warehouse, trapping his am in a machine just in case.

"Guys!" Sam yells.

Steve and I run over to Bucky as he wakes up. "Y/N.....Steve..."

"Which Bucky am I talking to?"

"Your mom's name was Sarah...You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." Bucky smiles.

"Can't read that in a museum."

"I...I have a dream. You used to sing that to me." Bucky says to me.

"It's him." I nod.

"Just like that, we're suppose to be cool?" Sam asks.

"What did I do?"

"Enough." Steve nods.

"Oh, God, I knew this would happen. Everything Hydra put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words." Bucky shakes his head.

"Who was he?" I ask.

"I don't know."

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup. The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than I don't know." Steve sighs.

"He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where."

"Why would he need to know that?" I ask.

"Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier."

I look up at Steve and rush over to Bucky taking his hand out of the machine. "Who were they?" I ask.

"Their most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in Hydra. history. And that was before the serum."

"They all turn out like you?" Sam asks.

"Worse."

"The guard....could he control them?" Steve asks.

"Enough."

Steve shakes his head, "Said he wanted to see an empire fall."

"With these guys he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize, They can take a whole country down in one night. You'd never see them coming."

Sam and Steve step aside, I grab a water bottle and kneel down, placing it at his lips. "Drink."

Bucky takes a drink, his flesh hand sides onto my cheek as I wipe his face. "What did I do to you..." His lip quivers as his finger traces my bruise.

"Bucky...don't do that. It's okay...it wasn't you."

"It's not okay....it's not okay." He shakes his head.

"Stop." I grab the sides of his face and pull him in, pressing my lips against his. I pull back and shake my head, "Stop blaming yourself. I'm fine. Now let's go."

Steve drives us to meet with Sharon, she had gotten his shield and our gear. "Can you move up your seat?" Bucky asks.

"No."

"Sam I'm gonna fuck you up if you don't move up your seat." I warn. He stays silent and stares outside. I leap up into the front and start punching him, I knee him in his balls and smack him, slamming his head against the window and forcing his seat to move up.

I teleport back in my seat as Sam groans and holds his head. "What the fuck!" Sam yells.

I stare outside and frown as Steve kisses Sharon. "I warned you, dickhead."