Chapter 54 - Water

The next morning I wake up with a smile as I open my eyes to see Bucky. He was laying on his side with his arm over my hip, sleeping peacefully.

I slowly slide my hand through his hair and lean forward to kiss his cheek. Bucky doesn't move as I get up and throw on his shirt, which stopped right above my knees. I walk into my kitchen and getting out some materials to make breakfast. I make sure my bedroom door was shut as I turn on some music as I cook.

I make a bunch of pancakes and I reach over and flip the bacon, waiting a few more minutes before turning off the stove. I spin around to see Bucky leaning against the counter just in his boxers. "Good morning." He smirks.

"Sorry...stole your shirt."

"Keep it...looks better on you." He walks over to me and kisses me. "Can I see those dance moves again?"

"No." I blush. Bucky reaches over and types something into my phone, some soft forties music starts playing. He holds my hand up and rests his other hand on my waist. I hold onto his shoulder as we lightly sway back and forth, he pulls back and spins me, pulling me back in his arms. "I like this."

"Your my perfect partner." He smiles and presses his lips on mine.

"You must of danced with lots of women." I roll my eyes.

"I have...but never like this." He looks down at our feet. "We dance in sync...everyone else just steps on me." He chuckles. "I've also never felt this way before while dancing with a woman."

"Felt like what?" I tilt my head.

"So in love." He pulls me closer, pressing his chest against mine.

"I love you Bucky. I always have...and I always will." I smile and rest my head against his shoulder.

"I love you, Doll. The first woman and the last woman I'll ever love." He kisses my cheek.

"Come on...I made you some food." I smile and pull away. "Apple juice or coffee?"

"Apple juice. I'll try something different today." He smiles and sits on the stool behind the counter. I dish out the food and slide him a plate, pouring us both juice and sitting beside him. "Why didn't you tell me that you knew Karli?"

"I don't know...I met her five years ago while I was helping out. I was providing homes, clothes, food....Anything else that could. I wanted to help these people...I still am. I had met Karli and Donya, I spent several months with them."

Bucky only nods and turns to his food. For the next few minutes I watch in amazement as Bucky pretty much inhales everything. "So good..." He sighs in relief.

"Did you even get a chance to taste it?" I laugh.

Bucky smiles and pulls my hand up, "Got some syrup all over you." He licks my finger, placing it in his mouth.

"Your fucking weird." I pull my hand back.

"I thought you'd think it's hot." He shrugs as I take his plate.

I place them in the sink and turn, "Did you...have any nightmares?"

"I didn't...for once."

"I didn't either." I smile. "And I forgot my medicine last night...so I think you are my magic medicine."

"Magic medicine, huh?" He stands and walks over to me, grabbing my hips. "I could give you some special...magic medicine." I tilt my head and scrunch my nose, "Alright I'll admit that didn't make sense." He chuckles.

"Let's clean up, ya weirdo." I walk past him and throw off his shirt, walking into my large bathroom and starting a bath.

"Bath? What are we five?"

"You can shower alone then." I point to the shower.

Once the bath was filled up, I tie my hair up and sit on the end. Bucky steps in and sits across from me. "I don't want to miss this." He points to me.

I shake my head and sigh, "So...we should talk about us. What are we?"

"Well...I'm was hoping you'd be my girlfriend. Or wife if you wanna skip a few things." He smirks.

"I come with a lot of baggage...I just lost my father, it's been hard. I'm just warning you."

"And you know all about my baggage. We'll help each other...be a normal, slightly crazy couple."  He nods.

"I just can't have my heart broken again..." I sigh.

"I'm not making the same mistake. I'm never letting you go." He pulls me closer. Bucky turns me and sits me between his legs, I lay back against his chest and smile as he leans down to kiss me. He grabs a washcloth and slowly wipes it across my chest, spending extra time on my boobs.

I close my eyes and bite my lip as he sets it aside, this time both of his hands slide across my stomach and up to my boobs. I slightly moan as he squeezes onto me, leaning down and kissing my neck. "Is this all that we're gonna do? Have sex?"

"It's not a bad idea." He smirks against my neck. His right hand slides down my stomach and presses against my pussy, his hand slowly circles onto my clit as he leaves small marks along my neck and shoulder. "I also wanna take you on dates...do couple stuff." He whispers.

My back slightly arches as his hand circles faster, "Bucky...I need you." He lifts me up and rubs his tip up and down my pussy, he moans out and holds onto my hips as he slowly lowers me down onto his cock. He rests his head on the edge of the tub and pulls my hips back and forth.

I lay back and rest my head against his shoulder, moaning as he lifts me up and down slowly. I reach back and grab onto the back of his head, my eyebrows knitting together as I move up and down faster. Bucky slightly chuckles as water spills out onto the floor, he leans down and kisses my neck.

His right hand slides up my wet skin and grips onto my boob, moaning as he moves in sync with me. "Fuck I love your tits." He mumbles, sliding his other hand up.

I pull away from him and flip onto my back, resting my head against the ledge as he grips my thighs and slams into me again. I hold onto the edge and bite my lip, watching as he concentrates on his cock slamming into me.

His nose scrunches and his wet hair falls onto his forehead, "I'm close....fuck...fuck yes." My back arches. Bucky grabs onto my back and pulls me up, I link my legs around his waist as he rocks me against him. I hold onto the back of his head and press my lips against his, I squeeze onto him and throw my head back as I release.

Bucky rocks into me and cums inside me, he smiles and kisses me again, moaning against me as he sits back in the water. Bucky keeps me on top of him and kisses onto my boobs, he slides his hands down and grips my ass as he presses his lips against mine. I hug onto him, smiling as I kiss onto his neck lightly, I softly moan as he slowly pumps into me.

I finish actually getting clean and step out, wrapping a towel around me and staring at the water everywhere. "Your cleaning this up."