Chapter 46 - Super Soldiers

I peck a bag and find Sam's location, teleporting into a hangar and rushing over to him.

"Sam fucking Wilson!" I scream.

"Oh, hi Y/N, how are-"

I cut him off by punching him. I drop my bag and kick his stomach, teleporting behind him as grabbing the back of his neck, flipping him over me and slamming him on the ground on his stomach. I kneel on top of him and keep him pressed against the ground. "I'm gonna kill you." I growl.

"What the hell did I do to you?" He yells.

I take out a knife and point at the poster of John, "This is your fault!" I scream in his ear. Suddenly someone grabs me and pulls me off, I look up to see Bucky and kick his knee, throwing myself off of him. "Get your hands off of me!" I yell.

"I'm on your side with this!" Bucky holds up his hands.

Sam stands and glares at me. "I'm working, all right? So all this insane outrage is gonna have to wait." Sam points at me.

"You really didn't know that was gonna happen?" I tilt my head.

"No, of course I didn't know that was gonna happen. You think it didn't break my heart to see them march him out there and call him the new Captain America?"

"Steve didn't want this." Bucky says.

"Oh, my God. What do you want me to do? Call America and tell 'em I changed my mind? Huh?"

"Yes!" I yell.

"Yeah, right. It's a great reunion, guys, be well."

"You had no right to give up the shield, Sam." I point.

"Hey. This is what you're not gonna do. You're not gonna come here in your overextended life and tell me about my rights. It's over. Besides, I have bigger things to deal with now."

"What could be bigger than this?" Bucky narrows his eyes.

"This guy." He pulls out his phone and shows us a picture. "His connections with rebel organizations all over Eastern and Central Europe, and he's strong. Too strong."

"And?" I ask.

"Well, he's been connected to this online group called the Flag Smashers. Now, Redwing traced them to a building somewhere outside of Munich. So that's where I'm going."

"Well, I don't trust Redwing." Bucky nods.

Sam rolls his eyes and turns, I grab his arm to stop him. "Hold on a minute!"

"You don't have to trust Redwing, but I'mma go see if he's right. 'Cause I have a feeling they might be a part of the Big Three."

"What Big Three?" I ask.

"The Big Three."

"What Big Three?" Bucky asks.

"Androids, aliens, and wizards."

"That's not a thing." I chuckle.

"That's definitely a thing."

"No, it's not." Bucky agree's with me.

"Every time we fight, it's one of the three."

"Who are you fighting now, Gandalf?" Bucky asks.

"How do you know about Gandalf?" Sam asks.

"I read The Hobbit in 1937 when it first came out."

"Fossil." I mutter under my breath.