Four

Freya's POV:

"I-I'm very sorry for the damage." The girl stammered as the three of us guiltily stood in front of the destroyed island as Pat shook his head with disbelief to examine the damages in the kitchen. "I had no intention of fighting anyone coming here....things got out of hand."

"Looks like it." Pat muttered in disappointment.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. "Well sorry for not taking your kitchen into consideration and rather focused more into our wellbeing." I mutter under my breath, watching as Mike walked over to the crushed snacks on the floor with a pout.

"I mean, look what you did Court." Barbara sighed as her eyes trailed over to the scorch marks above the oven.

"Me?" Courtney exasperated. "She broke into the house, Pat, a-and was trying to steal the green lantern!"

"I wasn't stealing anything." The girl slightly raised her voice.

I snort and take a step closer to the girl. "So breaking into a house and attempting to take a lantern isn't stealing?"

"Not when it belonged to my father." She remarked, turning to face me with a glare.

"Wait a minute, your father?" Pat spoke up, causing her to face him with suspicion.

"His name was Alan Scott."

Pat's brows furrow in familiarity, causing Barbara to glance between the two. "Does that name mean something to you?"

"It should mean something to him." The girl muttered, briefly meeting my eyes. "You out of all people should know him, Kent."

My eyes slightly widen. "Wait, you know my dad?"

The girl's expression forms into confusion. "Are you not...wait a minute, you're--"

I grab a hold of the helmet and remove it from my head which instantly shifts my clothes back to normal. "I'm his daughter."

"Oh my god, Freya!" She gasped as her eyes frantically looked over me. "You're here!" She tries to reach for a hug but I take a step back.

"She's not much of a hugger to strangers." Courtney remarked.

"Yeah well, being Alan Scott's daughter...she definitely isn't a stranger to Freya." Pat chuckled. "He's the Green Lantern."

"His ring led me here." The girl answered before she turned to me, taking a small container out from her back pocket. "Our babysitters would let us play together a lot whenever our parents were sent out to missions." She pulls out a small picture and I grab it from her hands.

In the picture it showed two small girls cheekily smiling with an arm wrapped around each other with their stuffed bunnies in front of them.

"You guys used to have matching bunnies?" Mike snickered, causing Courtney to punch him in the arm. "Ow!"

"It's supposed to symbolize how Freya and I used to play this animal game where we would hop like bunnies around headquarters." The girl chuckled.

"I don't really remember a lot of my past." I hesitantly explain before I hand her the photo. "It's...a long story."

"It's alright, we can always talk about it later." The girl put the container back in her pocket before she offered her hand to me. "My names Jennie and...who are you?" She questioned as we shook hands before she looked back to Pat.

"Pat Dugan."

Her eyes slightly widened. "You're Stripesy? Y-You're a legend!"

 "You're Stripesy? Y-You're a legend!"