Eleven

Freya's POV:

"Okay, guys." Yolanda carefully placed my Oreo milkshake in front of me which caused me to smile.

However, I noticed there isn't whipped cream swirled on top of the milkshake.

"I love the uniform." I compliment with a grin, ignoring the error as I gestured to her red and white waitress uniform. "You look great."

"Yeah, look at you!" Courtney added.

"For you and for you." Yolanda happily hands two chocolate shakes in front of Rick and Beth.

"I ordered a strawberry one." Rick hesitantly spoke up as he pointed to the shake in front of him.

"And no whipped cream on mine." Beth added before she pointed to my shake as well. "Freya's milkshake is supposed to have whipped cream."

"Wait." Yolanda puts the platter under her arm and scrambles to take out the notepad from her pocket before glancing down at the notes. "Ugh, sorry."

"Hey, you'll get the hang of it

"Hey, you'll get the hang of it." Courtney quickly assures with a smile.

I discreetly nudge Rick's ankle and he quickly clears his throat. "I like chocolate, too!"

"And Freya can have my whipped cream!" Beth adds and I nod, grabbing her drink and a spoon before I scrape the whipped cream off and place it on top of mine.

"Boom! Easy fix." I say with a smile, tossing the cherry into my mouth before handing back the milkshake to Beth. "No need to worry."

"Great! Okay, lets summarize what we found out so far." Courtney clapped her hands together before taking a book from the stack Beth brought with her and flipped open a few pages while Rick, Yolanda, and I walk over to stand behind Beth and Courtney. "So the black diamond is from this place called Diablo Island."

""Devil Island"?" Yolanda questioned with amusement. "That's not ominous at all."

"It's somewhere around here." Courtney pointed to a spot in between the North Pacific and South Pacific ocean.

"Why isn't it on the map?" Rick questioned, causing Beth and Courtney to share knowing expressions.

"Because they took it off." Beth answered before she flipped to a page labeled CHART OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN 1829. "Look, it's all over maps back in the 1800s. But then around 1832," She flips to a similar page but this time for 1832. "Diablo Island stopped appearing."