Chapter 03

HARA'S POV

"Wake up, you sleepy head!" A voice of a guy yelled as he keep shaking my body. I got pissed off and sat down.

"What do you want?!" I asked angrily and I saw him already wearing his school uniform.

"We're going to be late if you're still gonna sit there." He said as he grabbed his backpack and went out from the room in a rush.

I scratched my head and took my towel. I started to take a quick shower. I saw my new school uniform and I wore it. I let my hair down and didn't bother to tie it and rushed downstairs.

Wait.. What time is it? Why haven't the sun rises and shine? I checked the wall clock and saw that it was just 05:32 in the freaking morning. I heard him laughing his ass off while sitting on the couch there.

Fine, you win this time. But maybe not later.

I tried to act as if I'm not mad and took a seat at the couch infront of him and stared at him.

"What's with that strange stare?" He asked with a frown and I just ignored him. I took my phone out and started to play with it.

"You kids woke up early today. Let me cook some breakfast." Grandma stated and went to the kitchen.

I rushed to the kitchen to help her instead of sitting down like an idiot infront of a pathetic stranger.

"Grandma, who is he?" I asked wanting to know the exact answer.

"He just helped me bringing my stuffs that day. I asked him where he live but he told me that he's still looking for an apartment to rent. Instead of wasting his money, I offered him to live with me here. Plus, he's handsome though." She explained and chuckled.

Handsome as in asshole.

"His name is Jeon Wonwoo. Sooo handsome. Don't you think?" She smirked at me and I smiled back in a fake way. I turned my head away from her and made a disgusted face.

But my disgusted face faded away when I saw him standing there staring at me. Oh, why do he gotta ruin my moment with my grandma.

I rolled my eyes and continued helping my grandma.

She prepared sandwiches for us. I always love her sandwich because it's just so freaking delicious! More delicious than my mom's sandwich.

Heheh.

We took a seat where he sat INFRONT of me and grandma sat beside him instead of sitting beside me. We started to eat the breakfast in an awkward silence.

"Anyway.. I really wanna know why did you move. Did something happened?" She asked.

"I will tell you when this pathetic brat is not with us." I said coldly and he stopped from eating, giving me a death glare. I'm not scared of that death glare though.

"If you ever read novel, every story that started with hate will end up with lots of love." He said sarcastically.

"Are you telling me that we'll ended up loving each other? Yuck ew ew ew, where's your logic bruh? There's nothing in you that attracts me." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled bitterly.

I saw my grandma smiling nonstop while shaking her head.

After breakfast, it's 6:30 now. School started at 7:30 and I should arrive at 7:00. So, still have half an hour to go.

Grandma took a seat on the couch followed by Wonwoo. I mean, that pathetic homeless guy.

Why does it looks like he's the grandchild while I'm the one who grandma offered to live here? I took a seat infront of them and played with my phone.

No notification. Sometimes it's sad to have the fact that I'm not someone famous because I barely got notification. If I am famous, I would already get like 100 of text notifications.

I heard them giggling whispering to each other while keep glancing at me which I take as they're gossiping about me.

Nah, I don't care about what shit they're talking about. Cool people never give a damn to a pathetic homeless people. For example, the guy who's sitting infront of me.

"Why did you kids woke up early? I'm curious." She asked in confusion and that pathetic guy chuckled.

"I never woke up late since I entered high school." I said sarcastically and also emphasizing the word late and he shoot me a death glare.

"Yeah, same here." I can smell that it was a sarcasm.

"I haven't seen you both greeting each other properly." She frowned and that's when we both went silent.

There's no way that I'm gonna do a handshake with him. He's a dirty pathetic homeless stranger to me.

Yuck.

-