Chapter 34

HARA'S POV

That pathetic homeless guy was laying on the floor while reading his book. He asked me to keep silent because he's almost to the ending.

"Oh, shit." He finally said as he sat down properly.

"What? What happened?" I asked him because I was just so so so curious and he sighed.

"You wanna know the story?" He asked and I nodded as I sat beside him on the floor.

"This guy, his name is Kang Jaemin and he is really interested in solving problems. Like.. He likes to investigate crimes like that or something. He's a detective anyway. So basically, he just loves his job." He explained.

"So one day, he's having a vacation and was in the train to Seoul. And then, this girl named Moon Taeha sat beside him. Jaemin is someone who don't talk to girls so of course, he felt awkward." He stated.

"Seems like it's a love story." I said with a poker face.

"Let me finish first.." He suddenly gave me the poker face.

"Taeha talked a lot to him while Jaemin just answered her with short sentence. Taeha is just so excited to meet his father since she only have her father now. Just as soon as they arrived to Seoul, Taeha was running to her dad but suddenly someone shot her dad." He stated and I gasped.

"By the way, Taeha's parents divorce that's why she live with her dad while her sister live with her mom." He said again and I just nodded my head, I am really not interested but somehow I'm curious.

"After that, of course polices came and do some stuffs like that. Jaemin got interested to help Taeha to find who murdered her father." He added.

"Jaemin and Taeha got to meet everyday since Jaemin wanted Taeha to come with him in order to investigate. Do you want me to continue or just tell who the murderer was..?" He asked raising his right eyebrow.

"It's up to you." I said and he just nodded.

"The murderer was her sister." He stated and my eyes widened.

"What?!" I asked loudly and he chuckled.

"Because her sister is actually a phsycopath. She even murdered her mother the day before she murdered her father." He explained and I just nodded.

What a boring story.

That's why I don't like to read books. The murderer will always be someone who you never expect the most! Like, the one who is far from being the murderer is actually the murderer.

"And then.. Did Jaemin ended up dating with Taeha?" I asked curiously and he chuckled bitterly.

"No, they didn't. He just wanna help! Seriously. And, I wouldn't ever read that kind of book. The one with the love ending, ew." He said and I just sighed.

"How is that even 30 chapters." I murmured.

We was just being silent when suddenly and idea came to my mind. I smirked looking at him and he frowned looking at me.

I tickled him and he laughed. I keep tickling him and he was laughing while trying to push me away.

"Yah, stop!" He scolded but keep laughing.

"No!" I protested.

But just then, I ended up being on top of him.

It reminds me of that day.

But why did my heart beats so fast right now. Why am I even blushing. He was staring at me and why do I didn't even manage to get up?!

Seriously, my heart keep beating so fast.

"Homeless kid, why did you gave me heartbeats." I said and blinked my eyes twice.

I quickly stood up and sat on my bed rubbing both my cheeks that feels so hot right now. Heh, in all of the sudden right?

"It's because you're starting to grow feelings for me." He boasted and my eyes widened.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THERE IS NO WAY THAT I'M GOING TO FALL FOR A PATHETHIC HOMELESS GUY LIKE YOU, EMO!" I shrieked and he bursted out into laughter.

"Hahah." He laughed. Ew, that was a lame and sarcastic laugh.

"As what I mentioned before, hate will always ended up with love." He smirked teasingly and I shoot him my death glare.

"JUST STOP YOU'RE MAKING ME ASDFGFSK." I yelled angrily and he chuckled.

"Let me guess, you're on your period eyy? That's why you're mad like this." He smirked and I threw my pillow to his face.

He grabbed it and keep smelling my pillow with hmm-the-pillow-smells-nice-and-I-like-it face and I made a disgusted face at him.

"What's wrong with you?!" I asked.

"I'm crazy of love." He said with his eyes closed while smiling and I made a disgusted face again.

"YAH!!" I screamed and went downstairs to grandma.

"Grandma ahh!! Why is that emo acting weird?!" I asked loudly and she covered both her ears and I sighed.

"When will you both stop arguing, seriously.." She muttered with a poker face and I groaned.

"It's useless, seriously." I muttered and sat on the couch.

He sat infront of me while smirking.

"Homeless kid, why did you gave me heartbeats." He imitiated me and I shoot him my death glare as I showed him my middle finger.

"Regret.." I mumbled.

-