Chapter 36

HARA'S POV

I'm just wearing a jeans and a red long sleeve sweatshirt with black stripes while that emo was wearing a jeans and a yellow sweater.

"Oh? Where are you both going? On a date..?" Grandma smirked sheepishly and I quickly made a disgusted face.

"Nah, we're going with our friends." He replied smiling and I frowned. Suddenly he's kind, heh.

But he's not kind though.

We went out and saw that they are all outside our house and there Soonyoung smiling widely while waving his hand to us.

"How long have you guys been here?" Wonwoo questioned.

"Just now, we were about to knock." Mingyu replied.

"Come on! Let's go! Let's go!" Soonyoung shouted in excitement and I smiled as I shook my head.

"Hey, Hara." Noeul greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hey." I greeted her back.

"Woo!! I can't wait to ride rollercoaster again!!" Seokmin exclaimed briskly and they all chuckled.

"But you're the one who screamed the most other than me." I mocked and he suddenly gave me a poker face while everyone bursted out into laughter.

"But aren't we're watching movie first?" Mingyu asked, confused.

"Yeah, we are. It's no fun to go to central park before sunset." Soonyoung stated.

We both went to the bus station and waited for the bus. When the bus arrived, Wonwoo sat beside me.

"I see your face everyday, why do you have to sit beside me?" I drawled.

"Don't you like my scent?" He raised an eyebrow which made me let out a bitter chuckle.

"Whatever."

Soon we arrived.

"Wanna watch horror movie?" Mingyu asked with a smirk teasingly and Seokmin scoffed before rolling his eyes.

"You're no fun to watch that kind of movie." He said, annoyed.

"Don't watch romantic comedy ever again." I warned sternly and the four of them laughed.

"Why don't we just watch-" I quickly covered this emo's mouth because I know that he's going to say mystery movie or something like that and he shoot me a death glare.

"Okay guys, instead of fighting. Let's just watch cartoon." Noeul suggested and we all agreed.

We booked tickets and there's still like an hour before the movie starts.

"Let's go shopping!!" Noeul exclaimed and I cheered for her and the boys just gave us the duh face.

"Hey Wonwoo ah! Try this sunglass. I'm sure that you'll look good with it." I said as I tried to wear him the sunglass and he grabbed it as he wore it.

"Ayeeee, you're lookin' goddamn hot with that sunglass." Soonyoung teased and they all laughed but that emo quickly put it back to where I found it.

"Seokmin! Look at these hair dryer!" Mingyu teased and Seokmin shoot him a death glare while we all bursted out into laughter.

"Noeul ah, look at this! I'm sure that you'll look pretty wearing it." Seokmin said smiling sheepishly as he showed Noeul the dress.

I suddenly cleared my throat sarcastically, he was giving me a glare but I just ignored and walked away.

"Hyung, noona, I'm hungry." Chan stated while rubbing his stomach and we all chuckled.

"Let's go and eat!" Soonyoung exclaimed and we went to the restaurant.

"Now, who'll pay for these?" Wonwoo asked looking around at the foods and everyone was looking at each other.

"Why don't just.. The total of our food and drink cost divide to seven?" Chan suggested.

"Great idea, Chan." Mingyu complimented as he patted Chan's back.

After eating, we went to the cinema. I sat between Chan and Wonwoo. While the rest, they sat behind us. Heh, why is this emo always sitting next to me.

"The movie is starting!" Soonyoung exclaimed and suddenly people hushed him and we chuckled silently.

"I want your popcorn." I shattered the silence between me and this emo. He glared at me but I gave him a grin.

"Don't eat too much." He warned and I scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

We're sharing the popcorn but he suddenly grabbed the popcorn away not wanting me to eat it anymore and I groaned.

"Here, you can share with me." Chan smiled and I smiled back at him.

"It's okay Chan, I'll just share mine with her." Wonwoo said as he grabbed my left arm helping me to take the popcorn and I frowned.

What is wrong with this guy.

-