Chapter 37

HARA'S POV

"Let's get out." Seokmin said as the movie ended and we all went out from the cinema.

"Where are we going next?" Mingyu asked and he glared at him.

"As I mentioned before, I couldn't wait to ride a rollercoaster. So, we're going to the central park." Seokmin stated sternly and he just gave him the duh face.

"Again? But, okay. I enjoyed playing there though." Chan stated as he smiled.

"Just don't scream way too much and loud." I said sarcastically and he shoot me his death glare while they all chuckled.

As we arrived, we went to the spin-zone and sat on our own seats.

"Just don't vomit after you played this." Chan teased and we all chuckled.

The chair started to spinning us.

"Woo!! My head feels like it's gonna burst!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"Same here! My vision is pretty blurry!" Seokmin shouted.

"As if I'm not." Wonwoo spoke and I laughed. Heh, he's stupid.

After that, we went out while walking as if we're drunk.

"Chan ah, how could you look so fine after spinning around?" Noeul asked and he chuckled.

"Let's play paddle boat!" Soonyoung exclaimed, he looks so excited so we all agreed.

"Who wanna be in the same boat with me?" I asked smiling.

"Me!" Wonwoo exclaimed and I suddenly frowned. What's with him, seriously.

"And me!" Soonyoung exclaimed.

"Seokmin, Noeul and Chan will be at the same boat with me then." Mingyu said.

We got into our own boats and Soonyoung refused to paddle so, Wonwoo and I are the one who's paddling right now.

"Hey! Paddle more faster! Mingyu's team is almost catching us!" Soonyoung shouted as he patted my back repeatedly and I shoot him my death glare.

"You, sit here." I said sternly and we exchanged our seat while he's giving me an apology smile.

"Yah! I wanna rest too!" Wonwoo muttered and I chuckled bitterly.

"When did I said that I'm resting?" I asked raising my left eyebrow and he sighed.

"Yeah!! We're the winner Chan!" Seokmin exclaimed as he messed Chan's hair.

"Can I request?" Noeul asked as if she's feeling guilty and we all stared at her blankly.

"Let's play that pirate ship!!" She exclaimed and we all bursted out into laughter.

I sat beside Mingyu this time. Wow, it's not that it's awkward. He's my seatmate in certain subjects so who cares. Seokmin sat infront of me while Wonwoo sat beside him.

The pirate ship started to gone crazy and we all are cheering, screaming and something like that but that emo was like.. Not enjoying it.

"Woo!!!" He suddenly shouted as he raised both his arms and I frowned for the sudden opposite action. I mean, three seconds ago he looks like he's not enjoying it.

"Okay, now for my favourite game! Bumper car!" I smiled beamingly and they all laughed.

We all got into our own cars and waited for the game to start.

"Yeah! Be aware because I'm here to bump you all!!" Mingyu yelled and we all laughed.

I was trying to bump them but suddenly that emo bumped me. I look at him and he winked at the same time he sticked his tongue out and I made a very very very disgusted face.

"Yah!" He yelled as I bumped my car to his and I laughed.

After playing the bumper car crazily, we went to the rollercoaster.

"Yeah!! Finally, I'm gonna ride the rollercoaster again!!" Seokmin exclaimed, he's so excited as he keep jumping up and down like a kid.

I took a seat and suddenly that emo was about to sit beside me but I kicked his butt away.

"Go away! I'm not sitting with you! I wanna sit beside Noeul! Noeul sit beside me!" I muttered and that emo was staring at me with the disbelief face.

"Actually, I'm sitting beside Noeul already." Seokmin said smiling sheepishly and I sighed.

"Sorry noona, I sat beside Soonyoung hyung already." Chan muttered.

"And I'm going to sit alone! I'm enjoying this alone." Mingyu said smiling and I sighed. He sat beside me again with a teasing smile and I just scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"It's okay Seokmin. I thought you're the one who's super excited to ride this?" I heard Noeul said and I cleared my throat sarcastically.

"I guess that Seokmin have a feelings for Noeul." This emo whispered to me and I was like.. A bit shocked.

"H-how d-did you know?" I asked stuttering and he chuckled.

"Well, you can tell by how the way he stare at you and they way he stare at Noeul. It's totally different." He smirked and I just scoffed.

The train started to move and we all cheered.

"Wooo!!!!" Surprisingly, Wonwoo and I was shouting at the same time as we both raised both our arms enjoying the ride. We looked at each other for the coincidence and ended up laughing at each other.

Wonwoo..

What is this, seriously..

"Wowowow!! Chan sit carefully! You're making me worried!" I heard Soonyoung yelled and we all laughed at him.

"Noeul!! Hold my hand tightly!!" Seokmin whimpered.

"The reason why alone is better! It's because you don't have to care about the people beside you and just enjoy alone!" Mingyu yelled sarcastically and we laughed.

-