Chapter 24

HARA'S POV

"You don't say." I warned and he scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, maybe you should.." I mumbled.

"Do you guys remember about the grandma offering me to live with her?" He asked and the four of them nodded.

"She is actually Hara's grandma." He bluntly informed.

"WHAT?!" They all got their eyes widened as they shouted in unison and I laughed seeing their freaking faces. They all looks derp like that.

"You are living in the same roof with Hara? Right?!" Seokmin asked loudly and Mingyu quickly covered his mouth for being so loud.

"Don't have to be exaggerate." He said with a poker face.

"Why haven't you tell us about it? I mean, Hara have been here for almost.. Three or maybe four months but you managed to tell us by now instead of three months ago?!" Soonyoung blurted out and Wonwoo gave him a glare.

"It's because you guys never ask me." He replied and Soonyoung sighed in disbelief.

Well, they totally forgot about why is Wonwoo avoiding them..

"Chill guys, it's not even a pleassure to know Hara." He said and I groaned looking at him.

"And it's not even a pleassure to let a pathetic homeless guy to stay in the same roof with me. Even though it's my grandma's house." I grumbled and he chuckled bitterly.

"Pathetic homeless what?" Seokmin asked, baffled.

"Stop causing a fight, you mindless kid." He rebuked.

"Are you telling me that I'm the fight maker now?" I retorted as I raised my left eyebrow.

"Yeah, don't you know that even by calling me as an emo could hurt my heart." He muttered.

Ew.

"No one realise that Wonwoo hyung is being cheesy nowadays. Is he immature or what.." Chan mumbled and we all stared at him.

"I did realised, Chan." He bluntly stated and Chan smiled awkwardly to him.

"Why are you cheesy then?" Mingyu asked.

"Because why not?" He said raising his right eyebrow teasingly and I smacked his chest. He squealed in pain as he rubbed his chest.

After eating the lunch in total silence and awkward, we all went out together.

"Alright guys, let's just not fight again. Let's just be good dudes to each other like we used to be." Seokmin smiled.

"Ahh.. Dudes..?" I frowned and Seokmin smiled apologetically.

"Sorry! I forgot that you're a girl. I mean, I forgot that you're with us, heheh." Everything that he did just now, is awkward.

"I agree." That homeless guy said sternly and I threw a disgusted face to him.

"You better not say anything if you're just gonna judge me." He said sternly and I gave him my death glare.

Like whut.. My mind was so fresh just now that I didn't even think of judging him.. I was just giving a disgusted face that's all..

"To make it clear, I agree too." Mingyu said and both Soonyoung and Chan nodded. The five of them ended up giving a big group hug.

And I'm not gonna join the hug.

"Join us!" Chan exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and ended up that I was being hugged by Chan and this brat while the three of them was hugging both Chan and Wonwoo.

"Yah yah! Let go! I feel suffocated!" I shrieked and they all laughed.

We broke the big group hug, the five of them was laughing while I'm here like feeling very awkward.

Did that pathetic homeless guy just hugged me..

-

I went to my room and saw him was about to get into his bed but stopped as he turned to face me.

"Seriously, I hate you and Chan for now." I said sternly and he frowned.

"And why was that?" He asked as he raised his right eyebrow and tilted his head.

"Because of the useless hug, obviously." I replied in annoyance and he chuckled.

"Why? You aren't enjoying the hug? I can give you more hugs if you want." He smirked and I made a disgusted face.

"Don't you dare." I rolled my eyes and his smirked grown wider. He walked closer to me and I was like standing with a frown. He opened both his arms and I pushed him away but he chuckled.

"Hey, I'm Wonwoo, and I like warm hugs!" He exclaimed, the same way as olaf did.

"Whut.." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Come on, give Wonwoo a warm hug. Wonwoo need some warm hug! Please!" He muttered trying to act cute but heh, it's just cute I mean, ew and I threw my pillow to his face.

"Please, just stop playing around!" I shrieked and he side-hugged me tightly.

"YAH!!!" I yelled loudly struggling to push him away but he's just way to strong that I couldn't even push him away. I've used all my strengths but yeah.. I'm weak.

"Why are you both-" Grandma's eyes widened and she suddenly smiled as she blushed.

"Sorry.." She closed the door with a sheepish smile.

"Yah yah! Grandma!!" I whined and I can feel that this silly brat is chuckling right now.

"LET GO OF ME." I shrieked and he broke the hug with a trying-to-be-cute-but-fail smile while staring at me.

I shoot him my eerie death glare and he chuckled bitterly.

"Hey, I'm Wonwoo, and I like warm hugs." I imitiated him in an annoyed way and he gave me his death glare.

I smacked his chest before I switched the light off and I smacked his chest again before laying on my bed.

"What a spitfire. I was just kidding.." He muttered and I rolled my eyes. Ignoring this silly homeless guy.

-