Chapter 44

WONWOO'S POV

I was just scrolling my phone again and again while laying on my bed. I'm so bored, no notifications..

Pfft.

"Wonwoo! Breakfast is ready!!" Mom shouted from downstairs and I sighed as I stood up.

"Coming!" I replied and lazily went downstairs.

I ate the breakfast in silence..

"What's wrong? Your mood seems down these few days. Something bothered you?" She asked feeling worried and I sighed.

"Can I stay at that grandma's house?" I dared to ask and both my parents stared at each other with their confused face expression.

"And why is that?" Dad asked raising his right eyebrow and I sighed again.

"Don't tell me you like... Her." Mom teased and I remain silence.

"See, I knew it. He's like this because of her!" Mom exclaimed and dad frowned.

"Her, Yoo Hara. I guess that Wonwoo likes her." Mom teased.

"Yeah, you can stay there." Mom stated and they both smiled. My eyes widened feeling shocked yet happy.

"But as long as you promise to visit us. At least once a month.. Or call us." Mom said and I nodded with a smile.

"I will, mom, dad." I smiled.

After eating, I rushed to my room and packed my stuffs. I feel so excited yet nervous at the same time.

What if Hara hates me? Because I haven't been in contact with them since the day I moved out. What if Hara likes someone else?

Whatever Wonwoo, you're too negative.

I checked my contact and decided to call for Hara. I layed on my bed and sighed heavily and deeply.

"Hara?" I called her name. Heheh, I'm going to piss her off first. Because I miss messing around at her.

"Yeah?" She simply replied. Why is she not excited or happy or what.. Didn't she missed me? It's been a long time since I last heard her voice.

"How's grandma doing?" I asked trying to tease her.

"She's doing fine." I frowned.

"What about Chan? Is he doing fine too?" I asked again.

"Yeah."

"Seokmin and Noeul? Are they both still together?" I tried not to produce even a small laugh.

"Yea, still together." I can feel that she's feeling bored. Did she really lost her feelings for me now?

"Mingyu and Soonyoung? How are they both?" I smirked this time. She might be thinking of why I'm not asking about her condition.

"They both are fine too. Everyone is fine. Don't worry." Wow, is that a sarcasm?

"I'm going to come there later." I grinned.

"Whatever, grandma is always willing to open the door for you." She replied harshly. Is she that mad..

"Hara." I called her name again with my deep voice and I heard her sighed.

"Yeah?"

"How are you?" I smiled.

"I'm fi-"

"I love you." I ended up the call. I threw my phone away and jumped on my bed repeatedly.

I. Finally. Confessed.

I also keep tapping my pillow and bumped my head repeatedly against the wall beside my bed.

But I felt relieved that I finally said that to her. Yeah, the hard life of being a man. You should dare to confess.

I sighed again heavily and grabbed my bag after I finished packing my stuffs. I went downstairs and saw both my parents sitting watching the tv shows.

"You going now?" Dad asked and I nodded.

"We'll-"

"It's okay mom. I'll just use the bus. Don't worry. And I won't forget to visit you both." I smiled reassuringly.

I hugged the both of them before going out to the bus station. I waited for around five minutes and the bus arrived. I took a seat beside the window comfortably.

After like twenty minutes of the bus ride, we arrived and I went out. Grandma's house is just two houses to pass by.

I arrived infront of the door and took a heavy sighed before knocking the door.

Grandma opened the door and her eyes widened as she gasped looking at me. I smiled at her.

"Wonwoo!!" She exclaimed and hugged me tightly. I chuckled as I hugged her back.

"Oh my god. I missed you so much! Where have you been?!" She asked as she broke the hug with a worried look.

"Sorry grandma." I gave her an apology smile while scratching my head. She let me in and closed the door. Where is Hara?

"Anyway, I have to continue washing the worn clothes, I'll call Hara. Hara ahh!!!!" Grandma yelled before going to the washroom.

I waited and finally I saw her. She went downstairs while looking at me with the poker face. I gulped looking at her. Is she really not happy that I'm right infront of her?

"I haven't answer your question yet you cut me off and ended the call." She said sternly with the scary glare.

"Okay, how are y-"

"I love you too." She replied and I went frozen as my eyes widened. Her scary face suddenly turned into a lovely face, she smiled seeing my reaction.

I chuckled in disbelief as I hold my head with both my hands, she chuckled and went to me. I suddenly hugged her tightly and she hugged me back as tight as I did.

"You're stupid for not contacting me and the rest of them. How could you do that to me when all these time, you actually loves me." She muttered, I can see her eyes went teary.

"I'm so sorry Hara. I just.. I don't know how should I tell my feelings to you. Everyday, I think of a way but also everyday I think that you might be liking someone else." I remarked.

"I don't care about that anymore, as long as you're here now then that's all." She said with a smile before hugging me again.

-

i will update the last chapter tomorrow =3