Chapter 05

HARA'S POV

"Don't be shy with me, we're friends." That tall guy said. Wait.. Did he just said that TO ME? I turned to face him and saw he that he is smiling to me.

"Ahh, I.. I thought-"

"You thought that I don't talk to girls?" He raised his left eyebrow. Duh, I didn't even have that kind of thought.

"How did you get to know Seokmin first?" He questioned forming a frown.

"I bumped to him earlier and I told him that I don't know where my class is. That's all." I replied and he nodded.

"Why did you moved here?" He asked again.

Duh.

"Because we moved to the house nearby here." I replied with an awkward smile.

"Anyway, I'm Kim Mingyu." He smiled and I smiled again.

I-can-not-smile-any-longer-please-end-this-conversation.

I wore my backpack since the school is over. I was walking alone but someone suddenly slung his arm around my shoulder.

I turned my face and it's.. Seokmin on my right side and Soonyoung on my left side. This is so awkward, we just met today and so suddenly he just casually put his arm around my shoulders..

I don't have any friends who is a guy before, so it was pretty awkward for me.

"Sorry guys, but I already promise to go with Noeul." I lied and they both seems to be a bit sad but just let me go.

I ran like away from them and rushed to grandma's house.

I opened the door and it's unlock. Why did grandma always let her door unlock, didn't she know that it's dangerous to do that?

I went to supposed to be called MY ROOM and put my backpack on the floor leaving my books scattering but not that much books though.

It's just my first day but a lot of things had happened. Well, not that lot though.

I slumped my body to my bed feeling very tired and that's when my eyes got to be so heavy. I can't take it but to close it..

-

"YAH. ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT?" That awful deep voice woke me up from my nap and I groaned.

"What else do you want?" I asked with my tired face and voice and he scoffed bitterly.

"Look, your books are scattering on the floor and are you just gonna let it be like that?" He asked as if he's a mommy scolding her daughter.

"Why did you care anyway. It's my books, not yours." I continued laying but he threw one of my book EXACTLY to MY BUTT.

"YAAAAH!!!!" I shrieked and he was just standing there while giving me a death glare.

"Tidy them up before I did something even more cruel." He said sternly and I just rolled my eyes.

I picked them up and put it properly on my desk.

"That's my desk.." He gave me the disbelief faceand I groaned.

"Whatever you pathetic homeless guy, I don't care as long as this room is as neat as my attitude is." I rebuked and he scoffed.

"I'm gonna read my book so, don't do shit to me." He warned which made me chuckle.

"Never knew that an emo have interest in reading books." I mocked and he shoot me a scary death glare.

He went to the upper bunk, laid properly and started to read his seems-to-be-a-boring book.

I took my pyjamas and went to take a shower. Seriously, having a roommate makes me feel suffocated. I have to change clothes in the toilet instead of in my room when I have roommates.

I went out from the toilet with my hair still wet. I went back to my room to take my phone and I saw that homeless guy sleeping with his book covering his face, lol.

I grabbed my phone but this kind of evil idea popped out from my mind. I held the bed and started to shaking it wanting him to get mad.

"What are you doing?!" He yelled angrily, I laughed and rushed to downstairs leaving him being stress alone upside there.

"Why are you laughing?" Grandma asked.

"Nothing, my friend sent me memes just now." I lied and gave her an awkward smile. She shook her head and went to the kitchen.

I switched on the tv and it was now cartoon playing. Heh, I may be seventeen years old but I still give shits to cartoons.

Just then, this pathetic guy sat like VERY close to me until there's no gap between us joining me watching the tv. What's with him?

"Seriously? You're still watching cartoons?" He asked with a disgusted face.

"Excuse me, I still have sense of humor in myself. Cartoons have lots of humor so, why can't I watch them instead of reading endless mystery book?" I said sarcastically as I raised my left eyebrow and he chuckled bitterly.

"Whatever, you mindless kid." He rolled his eyes and that's when I stomped his right foot with my left foot and he squealed in pain.

"Serves you right, jerk?"

"I'm gonna tell grandma what you've done to me. GRANDM-" Before he could even shout properly, I quickly covered his mouth with both my hands.

-