Chapter 38

SEOKMIN'S POV

After the rollercoaster ride that was full of me muttering to Noeul while holding her hand, we went to take seats at the field in circle.

"Woaaah, today is just so freaking fun." Soonyoung spoke shattering the silence between all of us.

"I agree. I wish that we can have fun like this again, another time." Chan smiled and I saw that Hara landed her head to Wonwoo's left shoulder.

Wonwoo looked at her and chuckled softly.

That's so sudden..

"Thanks for bringing me along guys. It was just so much fun. I haven't been enjoying this much before." Noeul stated and I frowned.

"What do you mean..?" I asked in confusion and she shrugged as she sighed.

"I don't have much friend before. Don't you remember?" She asked raising her left eyebrow.

"Yeah, Noeul doesn't have much friend before." Mingyu piped in.

"I approached Hara first, that day." She smiled and Hara giggled as she nodded.

"But hey! Forgot about that. You're here already with us! Even if you have thousands of friends, I am sure that none of them is like us!" I tried to cheer her up and they all laughed.

I slung my arm around her shoulders and she smiled.

"Ayeeeee, Seokmin being the childish Seokmin around his lovely girl~" Soonyoung teased playfully, they laughed but I was glaring at Soonyoung.

"It's late already, why don't we just go back home?" Wonwoo suggested and we all agreed.

Fast forward, we got out from the bus.

"Have a nice dream!" I exclaimed and Noeul chuckled as she waved her hand.

I heard Soonyoung and Hara keep clearing their throats sarcastically and I just rolled my eyes.

"See you guys on Monday!" Hara shouted while waving her hand to Soonyoung and me while Wonwoo was staring at her.

That's.. weird..

"Soonyoung ah, don't you feel something weird about Hara and Wonwoo? It's like something is up between them.." I frowned.

"Yeah, I agree. But, maybe they're just like that because they're close. I mean, Wonwoo told us that her grandma considered him as her grandson already. So, maybe Hara considered him as her brother or cousin." He cooed before shrugging.

"I mean, they're living in the same roof so.. Impossible if they're not that close right?" He added and I just nodded.

WONWOO'S POV

"So, how was it? Having fun?" Grandma asked with a teasing smile and Hara chuckled.

"Yeah, it was so great!" She replied feeling excited and I just smiled looking at her being excited like that.

We both went to our room. She sat on her bed while I sat beside the window.

"You know what, my exam starts this Monday yet I'm still having fun." I muttered and she chuckled.

"It's okay. Who says that you can't have fun when you have exam? Do you know that your brain needs some rest? You can't force yourself reading books the whole time." She said sarcastically for the last part and I scoffed at her.

"Well, don't you have any exam?" I asked raising my right eyebrow.

"I do, but it's not as important as yours!" She teased as she sticked out her tongue and we both laughed.

"Haish.. I wonder why we're not arguing like before." She muttered as she leaned her back against the wall beside her bed.

"As I mentioned before, it's because you're starting to grow feelings for me." I boasted.

"Tsk, whatever." She rolled her eyes and ended up throwing her pillow to my face but, I caught it  right before it could hit my face while chuckling.

"You're annoying." She whimpered.

"Hate will always ended up with love." I said and smiled teasingly.

"YAH!" She shrieked and rolled her eyes.

"But wait, I don't hate you though. So, we won't ended up with that thing you called love." She said emphasizing the word love and I stared at her.

"Speechless, huh?" She smirked raising her left eyebrow and I scoffed as I turned my face away.

As if I would believe that.

"To be honest though, having you as my roommate is more better than having Haneul as my roommate. Because he is two times more annoying than you." She bluntly stated.

"Really?" I asked with a hoping smile and she made a disgusted face.

"I'm saying that doesn't mean that you're not annoying!" She argued as she rolled her eyes.

"Hey, have you ever fall in love?" I suddenly asked and she frowned.

"Come on, you asked me this question that day. But I haven't ask you about this. So, I'm curious." I stated and she chuckled.

"I don't know if I ever did or not because I'm suck in falling in love. I don't know the truth." She replied bluntly and I sighed.

"What do you mean by that?" I dared to ask again.

"I am confused with my own feelings. Ugh seriously, don't make me be cheesy." She said with a disgusted face and I just chuckled bitterly.

-