Chapter 23

HARA'S POV

"Come on, brat! You should appreciate that I offered you to walk to school WITH ME!" I shrieked and he rushed downstairs with his hair still messy.

Wew, he looks cool with that messy hair.

"Come on." He said as he went out from the house followed by me. We walked together to school in total silence.

"Wonwoo oppa!" The bitch that day shouted and we both turned to face her with a poker face and she suddenly stopped from running.

"Why is she.." She stuttered. This pathetic homeless guy suddenly slung his arm around my shoulder and I smiled.

"She's mine. Why? Have any problem with that fact?" He said sternly and raised his right eyebrow.

That girl stomped her leg and ran away from the both of us. We both ended up laughing but I quickly stopped as I walked away from him, leaving him dumbfounded.

Why me blush blush.

"Noona? Are you running away from something?" Chan asked feeling worried.

"Yeah, I'm running away from your damn Wonwoo hyung." I replied and he frowned.

"Why?" He asked and tilted his head. You know why Chan? Because I'm blushing and I don't know how did that emo made me blush.

"I'm going to class now, see ya later Chan!" I waved my hand and rushed to my class.

It's math now and I've been discussing with Mingyu. I don't know why but Seokmin's mood seems to be down.

"What happened to Seokmin?" I asked whispering and Mingyu shrugged.

"He's like that since the early morning." He whispered back and I just nodded.

"Even Soonyoung tried to make him laugh but he failed." He stated and I frowned.

Weird.. What's with Seokmin today..

-

It's lunch time now and Seokmin sat infront of me while Mingyu and Soonyoung was seating beside him. Means that Chan and Wonwoo are sitting between me right now.

"Why is everything getting complicated between the all of us?" Chan asked shattering the awkward silence which is good because I can't endure the awkwardness.

"It's probably because we all are not being honest with each other. Everyone keep their problems by theirselves instead of sharing it with us." Soonyoung stated, being sarcastic to both Wonwoo and Seokmin.

"Somehow, your brain are just way too working that makes you look like a genius that's why I agreed about what you just said earlier." Mingyu bluntly stated and Soonyoung gave him a glare.

"What's with Wonwoo hyung for always avoiding us? And Seokmin hyung? Why are you suddenly sad? Why is everyone being weird?" Chan asked, befuddled.

"But Chan, not everyone. There's me and your Mingyu hyung.." Soonyoung mumbled.

"Why is everything getting complicated and boring nowadays." Mingyu said in a frustrated way.

"Okay, let me be honest first." Seokmin said confidently and the five of us paid attention to him.

"I like Hara. I already said it to her twice but she ignored me. Maybe she likes someone else." Seokmin bluntly confessed and we all went shocked.

He was so honest.

"That was.. Shocking.." Soonyoung murmured.

"I'm sorry Seokmin, but we're just friends. I hope I don't hurt you but it is really my pleasure to have a friend like you." I tried to smile.

"Yeah, I understand. We're friends." He smiled.

Man, I felt bad for what I've done to Seokmin. I didn't meant to make him fall for me and I didn't meant to hurt him!!

"What about Hara?" Soonyoung asked.

"Chan!! If I am to be younger than you, would you like to date me?" I asked curiously and they all laughed.

"Noona why did you ask me that? I like someone else.." He mumbled and blushed.

"Ayeeeee, who is that girl? She must be cute then. But I'm more cuter for sure." Soonyoung teased and he chuckled.

"I don't know her name yet." He scratched his head.

"Now, what about Wonwoo hyung?" Chan asked and this kid gave Chan a glare which have a meaning but it's just that we couldn't understand it.

"Just tell us already, hyung." Soonyoung muttered and this brat gave him a death glare.

"Since when am I your hyung, Soonyoung hyung?" He said, annoyed while emphasizing the word hyung.

"And since when did you call me hyung?" Soonyoung raised his left eyebrow.

"Just.. Stop.." Mingyu rolled his eyes and they both suddenly stop.

"Fine, your Wonwoo hyung will tell everything now." He said acting cool but heh, it sUCKS.

"Yeah! Sounds like the old Wonwoo are almost coming!!" Seokmin exclaimed and we all laughed.

But what does Seokmin mean by that? Is this brat someone who make a lot of jokes out of them all? But he's an emo, how could he be someone funny?

No logic at all.

"Let's just be honest." He said as if he's talking to me and I in an awkward way stared at him wondering what he's talking about.

"What..?" I asked curiously.

"Mates.." He gave me a hint and my eyes widened.

"You don't say." I warned.

-