Chapter 32

HARA'S POV

The three of us are just eating breakfast together in silent.

Soon as we finished, we both went out and are walking to school together. Heh, weird. Suddenly we're walking this close.

"What's up with you today, pathetic homeless little emo?" I asked teasingly and he gave me his poker face.

He suddenly turned his face and made both his hands inside his pocket trying to act cool which I take as ew.

"I'm just bored of walking alone." He replied and I just made the ohh face. He slung his left arm around my shoulder and I just let him be.

"Woah!!!" We heard someone shouted from behind and we turned to see who is he and it's Chan with an excited face.

"What's wrong, Chan?" Wonwoo asked, baffled and he chuckled.

"Did you guys.." He mumbled and my eyes widened as I pushed this little emo away.

"Ew, nO!!" I yelled with a disgusted face and Chan frowned.

"There is no way that I'm going to date this homeless kid. I would rather date Seokmin than him." I retorted and this emo chuckled bitterly.

"Sorry noona, I-I thought.. Nevermind." He stuttered while scratching his head and I just smiled.

The three of us walked to school in total silence.

"Hey!! Hello Hara!" Seokmin greeted briskly and I chuckled as I greeted him back.

"What's up with the three of you walking together?" Soonyoung asked in puzzlement and tilted his head.

"Why can't?" Chan asked teasingly and Soonyoung let out a chuckle.

"Wanna get some drinks before class starts?" Mingyu asked and smirked, the five of us nodded with a big smile.

"As long as I don't have to take my wallet out from my bag!" I stated in excitement and they all laughed.

"You're indirectly asking me to treat you." Mingyu smirked and I nodded as I smirked back to him.

After getting our drinks, we took seats together while talking about some random stuffs.

"Chan, I thought you have a crush on someone. Have you find out her name?" Seokmin queried.

"Hmm.. No, not yet. She's not my classmate and seems like she already have a boyfriend. Because she always go everywhere with that guy beside her." He stated and I can see how sad he is right now and I pouted for him.

I don't know how that would feel but I am really sure that it feels like our heart got shattered into million of pieces.

"Aww, it's okay Chan. If you can't get her, remember that Hara is here, she won't mind about your age though. Because for her, age is just a number." Soonyoung teased and I shoot him my death glare while they all bursted out into a laughter.

"That's why she rejected me that day." Seokmin teased again.

"Seokmin! You're making me feeling guilty you know!" I scolded and they all laughed again.

"You should feel that way." This emo stated sternly and I shoot him my death glare.

"Hey!! Instead of fighting.. Why don't we just go back to our own classes? Besides, Mr. Kim will scold us if we get to class late." Seokmin said with a sheepish smile while grabbing my shoulder asking me to stand up.

-

"You both stay here okay? My friends and I are going to somewhere. If you're hungry, there's money and just go buy foods somewhere nearer." She informed and we both just nodded soullessly.

Grandma went away while the both of us are just sitting feeling really bored. He was sitting infront of me while reading his book.

"I wanna go upstairs." He stated as he stood up.

"And why is that?" I asked with a frown.

"To read my book." He replied and went upstairs. I followed him behind since it's better to stay with someone even though it's silence than staying alone doing nothing.

He grabbed his book and sat beside the window while I sat on my bed staring at him reading his book.

"How many chapters are there?" I asked shattering the silence.

"Not much, only 30 chapters." He replied still focusing with his book and my jaw dropped.

"Not much? Only 30 chapters? Man, are you serious?" I asked with a questioning look and he just looked at me with the poker face.

"And you are in what chapter now?" I asked again curiously.

"Chapter 28." He replied and continued reading.

"Can you tell me what's the story about..?" I frowned and he shook his head.

"I'll tell you once I finished reading the whole chapter." He told me, without even looking at me.

"And that will take a long time to wait, right?"

-