Chapter 13

HARA'S POV

I'm playing scissor paper rock with Seokmin. The loser will throw those papers we used to play earlier to the dustbin.

"Yah! You can't change! You made paper just now!" I scolded, he sticked out his tongue teasingly to me and I shoot him my death glare.

"What are you both doing? Why are papers everywhere?" Mingyu asked as if he's a mommy scolding her kids. He grabbed all the papers and threw it into the dustbin and we both laughed.

"Well, no use to play scissor paper rock." I said and we both chuckled.

"Come on, let's eat lunch. I bet that Chan and Soonyoung is waiting right now." Seokmin stated.

"Uhh, I'm sorry but I'm not joining you guys. I'm still awkward. I'll just go with Noeul. Or someone else." I smiled awkwardly and went out from the class.

I was walking but someone grabbed my left wrist. I turned my face and it was.. The homeless emo. I gave him my what-do-you-want look.

"Aren't you hungry? Let's eat." He offered and I was like, is tHAT eVEN YOU.

"Come on. I'm hungry." He muttered.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I nodded and we both went to the cafeteria. Why do he need to sit infront of me instead of beside me?

It's kinda awkward.

"Are you hiding from someone?" I asked curiously and he shook his head with that emo face and I got annoyed.

"Okay, maybe I am. Soonyoung threw my book and I got mad. Don't say anything if you're just gonna tease me." He warned and continued eating.

Whut.. I wasn't even planning on teasing him..

After eating in silence, we went out from the cafeteria together and I don't know why I'm walking this close with him. Heh, he's my homeless friend so why not.

"We still have thirty minutes before recess ends, wanna go to the librabry?" He asked and my eyes got wide opened.

"Me? Librabry? That's a big no from me to you." I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

But this brat, he grabbed my hand and bring me to the librabry. He's grip are just too tight that I couldn't protest.

But woah, this school's librabry is pretty huge.

He was looking for a book while I just followed him not knowing what to do. I don't like books but how could he did?

I decided to go to the other side since I'm bored of following him around.

Not even one book interest me.

After like fifteen or twenty minutes, that brat came to me while holding two books and I made a disgusted face to him. Why do he loves book that much?

"I'm done. Let's go." He said and walked away like whut.. We went out from the librabry in silence.

"Why d-"

"Shh.. I just love books." He replied not looking at me. Heh, how did he knew I was about to ask that? Can he read my mind? That's impossible.

-

Home home home!

"How was your math test?" He asked and I sat properly not wanting him to see me laying on my bed lazily.

"Heh, pretty fun." I replied sarcastically and he chuckled.

"Where's grandma? Is she downstairs?" I asked and he shrugged. I went downstairs and saw her cooking for dinner.

I decided to go and help her.

"I got a call from your parents.. They said that they're coming here to visit you and me and also for a dinner." She stated and I went frozen.

After a month of living here, they finally will be visiting me. Am I happy or not.. What if they take me back to home.. I don't want to.

That pathetic brat went downstairs and also went to the kitchen watching us cooking.

"Why is it so special? Is someone coming?" He asked peeking to the food on the table with his starving face.

"Yeah, Hara's parents are coming to visit her.." Grandma stated and he went silent.

"Then.. I'll just stay upstairs." He mumbled but, clear enough for the both of us to hear.

"It's okay Wonwoo. They won't be mad. Nothing will happen just be like what you always be."

"Like.. Being an emo?" I asked in confusion and she shoot me a death glare while that brat cleared his throat.

"What? That's what he always be since my first day staying here." I bluntly stated and they both ignored making me to sigh. That was the truth though..

"There's two option. Chilli or knife?" Grandma asked and I frowned.

"What for?" I asked curiously.

"To chill your mouth down." She rolled her eyes and continued cooking. I can hear that he chuckled that's why I threw him my hate glare.

"I would have throw this knife to you but yeah, I'm as human as you so.. I still care." I attempted to convince this brat.

"My honey, I think you'll find out about it very soon. There is nothing human about you." He rolled his eyes and that's when I couldn't control my anger anymore.

"WHAT DOES CALLING ME HONEY SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ME SAYING THAT I'M AS HUMAN AS YOU?!" I shrieked and he chuckled.

I heard that grandma threw a heavy sigh, not wanting to care about us arguing.

"What? It's the truth that there is nothing human about you, honey." He teased again and I groaned as I crossed both my arms.

What a fuckboi.

-