Chapter 31

WONWOO'S POV

We've been sitting on our own bed for like thirteen minutes and suddenly my phone rang.

I grabbed my phone and checked, my eyes enlarged as it was a call from my mom. It's in all of the sudden that she's calling me.

"Never knew that you have a phone." She said as she stood up from her bed to look at me.

"It's my mom, you bitch." I grumbled.

"Why is she suddenly calling me. It's a freaking video call." I said feeling worried and she frowned.

"Shouldn't you be happy that she wanna have a video call with you?" She asked raising her left eyebrow and I sighed.

"I want you to keep silent." I said and she just nodded as she shrugged.

She let herself standing infront of my bed while watching me. Is she really curious how does me and my mom's conversation would be like.

"Wonwoo!!" My mom shouted and this silly kid was trying not to laugh.

"Uhh.. Hey mom, how are you?" I asked and it was obvious that I'm feeling very awkward which made Hara frowned.

"Seriously? After moving out from my house for like almost a year and lost contact with me, you asked me only that question?!" My mom scolded and Hara was covering her mouth not wanting to produce a laugh.

"Sorry mom, I don't know why your contact wasn't in my phone. But I missed you mom. Seriously, how are you?" I asked.

Lol, this is awkward.

"My boy Jeon Wonwoo, I'm doing fine right now. I just missed you because we haven't been in contact for almost a year! I've been waiting for you to call but you just- nevermind. You lost my contact right? I just wanna make sure that you're just alright." Hehe.. Why is this so so so awkward..

"I'm fine mom. Thanks to this grandma, she offered me to stay at her house." I stated.

"Really? Aww that's great! Anyway, look at you now. You've grown up and became more handsome!" She exclaimed and Hara suddenly laughed but swiftly covered her mouth as her eyes widened.

"Wonwoo? Who is that? Sounds like it's a girl laughing. How dare you to bring a girl to your room?!" Shit.

"Uhh.. It's just her granddaughter. She was here because she wanted me to teach her math, nothing else mom." I reasoned.

"Aww, may I see her?" I suddenly make the camera showed her face and she was suddenly blank.

"Oh my gosh. What's your name sweetie?"

"Yoo.. Yoo Hara." She smiled sheepishly and mom chuckled. I smirked looking at her.

"So, do you like Wonwoo?" My eyes widened.

"What? That's weird if I did. We're just friends and I'm here because I want him to help me with math." She replied bluntly. Well, she lied for the last part.

Ugh, my heart aches that she said we're just friends.

"What do you think about Wonwoo? Handsome? Cute? Hot? Or maybe the three of them?" Really mom, that's embarassing.

"Well, I already have a boyfriend so.. I can't answer that question. Sorry, Wonwoo's mom." She replied and I chuckled bitterly.

"Aww, nevermind. But do you think that there'll be at least one girl who'll say that he's handsome?" Urgh, just stop.

"Well, there is a girl who did like him but he rejected her." She smiled teasingly and I rolled my eyes.

"Wait, why did he rejected that girl?! That girl is just so lucky to have feelings for him yet he rejected her!" She muttered.

"Hara ah, do you know who's that girl?"

"Mom, can you just please stop asking her? My hand's getting tired." I said, peeved.

"Alright alright, I'll call you later. Love you, Wonwoo."

"Yeah, love you too mom.." I muttered and ended up the video call with a heavy, heavy, heavy and deep sigh.

"Geez.. Your mom asked too much questions." She said with a tired face.

"I know, you wouldn't be lonely and bored staying home alone with her. She's pretty entertaining but excuse her for her behaviour just now. Suddenly she's like that." I bluntly stated and she chuckled.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm just shocked that an emo like you are actually cute and kind with his mom." She chuckled and I shoot her my death glare.

But I suddenly smiled.

"Did you just said that I'm actually cute and kind..?" I smirked and she chuckled bitterly.

"Regret.." She muttered.

"Your mom is funny though." She smiled.

"Compliment that to her and not to me." I rebuked and she suddenly made the heh face.

"She's beautiful but why are you like this?" She asked with a judging look and I gave her my death glare.

"Really, if you're just gonna start a fight better not. Because I don't wanna give you a damn shit, you mindless kid." I said sarcastically.

"Since when are you like this? That's my attitude." She stated with the bored expression and I shrugged.

"Do you know that your mood changes from happy to mad as fuck in just 0.01 second?" I raised my right eyebrow and she eye-smiled to me before going to her bed.

-