Chapter 16

WONWOO'S POV

"Wonwoo.. I don't think that it was good to say that when she's being kind to you.. You're ruining her mood." Grandma said and I sighed.

"Let's just eat. I know her, just let her be and she'll calm herself down." She stated and I nodded.

We both eat the food in silence.

When we're done, I went upstairs and I didn't see her. I guess that she'll be sleeping in the closet room.

I just shrugged it off and layed on her bed. I wore her purple blanket and tried to sleep.

But wait, if her blanket and pillow are here.. She's sleeping with what? Isn't it cold sleeping with nothing?

I was laying in an uncomfortable position because I couldn't sleep thinking of her. I decided to give her blanket to her.

I grabbed her puple blanket and pillow and went to the closet room. I saw her sleeping while hugging herself. And.. Still with her school uniform.

I put her pillow properly and picked her up carefully not wanting her to wake up. I landed her head safely on the pillow and I wore her the blanket.

I stared at her and suddenly a small smile appeared on my face. I quickly throw that smile away and went to my room.

I grabbed my blanket and pillow to sleep on her bed. I missed my old bed.

HARA'S POV

I woke up and was shocked that my head was leaning on my pillow and that I'm wearing my blanket.

Haish.. My grandma is just so kind.. But wait, I sniffed my blanket and it smells like Wonwoo's scent.

I quickly threw my blanket away with a disgusted face. What did he do to my blanket?! My pillow could have his scent too!

I checked my phone and it's just.. 03:49am..

I saw a thick jacket, I grabbed it and wore it since it's so hella cold in here plus my blanket smells like that homeless brat.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I decided to sleep on the couch since it's more comfortable.

"Hara? Why are you sleeping here?" Grandma asked and that's when I opened my eyes. I checked my phone again and it's 06:34am.

"Grandma, can you wash my blanket and pillow?" I asked and she nodded with a frown.

I took my pillow and blanket and gave it to her. I went upstairs back to get ready for school.

That brat was still sleeping which I take as weird because.. I thought that he woke up early everyday? Even during weekend. But why would I care anyways.

After I'm done with myself, I went downstairs and ate my breakfast that grandma prepared earlier.

That worthless brat went downstairs and is with his school uniform too. I grabbed my backpack and went out from the house.

Walking alone to school, I suddenly bumped to Chan.

"Chan?! Are you alright?! I mean, does it hurt so much?!" I asked feeling like really worried and he chuckled.

"It's okay noona. It doesn't hurt that much though so, why would you be worried?" He raised his right eyebrow and I sighed in relief.

"Glad to hear that. Anyway, where are you going though?" I asked curiously.

"I just wanna meet with Seokmin hyung and Mingyu hyung." He replied scratching his head.

"What for?" Heh, I'm just curious.

"I just wanna chill with them since.. I don't really have much friend in my class.." He replied feeling offended, I guess.

"Aww, don't worry Chan! Even though I'm your noona, we can still be friend though! We're just a year apart so what's the problem?" I said as I slung my arm around his shoulder and he chuckled.

Our tall was about to be the same but he's kinda a bit taller than me.

"Why don't we buy some drinks at the canteen?" I offered and he nodded with a cute smile.

We went to the canteen and bought bubble tea. We're sitting together at the school's canteen while laughing and sharing jokes.

"Oh, Wonwoo hyung!" He exclaimed and that's when my smile faded away, I stared at him with my dark stare.

"Noona, you don't mind right if we let Wonwoo hyung join?" He asked with a smile.

"Whatever. I hate you." I said and walked away leaving the both of them at the canteen.

-