Chapter 09

WONWOO'S POV

It's 22:36 and I'm still reading my book feeling very bored and kinda lonely. Grandma suddenly came in.

"Wonwoo ah, I'm worried about my granddaughter. Do you know where she is?" She asked, her face shows how much she is worried.

"I don't know. But she told me to not gonna go and find her." I replied and she sighed.

"Haish.. I'm so worried now. Do you by any chance know why she left?" She asked curiously and I sighed.

"She's just stressed that's why she left for a while." I lied and she smiled as she nodded.

"Open the door if she come because I wanna go to sleep. I'm tired." She stated and I nodded.

She went out from my room and closed the door. I continued reading but I just couldn't focus that I even reread them again and again.

"What's wrong with me. Why can't I understand this page properly?" I asked to myself and shrugged.

I suddenly closed my eyes because it's just too heavy..

Someone came in and that woke me up. I couldn't see it clearly because it's just dark in this room. I checked my phone and it's 02:40 in the morning.

"Is that you, Hara?" I asked.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" She asked and by that, I knew it's her.

"I am sleeping but thanks, you woke me up. Where were you? It's almost three in the morning." I asked and she scoffed.

"Don't ask shits to me." With that, everything went silent.

Seems like she's so mad right now.

I mean, why is she that mad? Because of the shoes or.. About her grandma paying her attention to me more than she did to her?

Is it because of that?

I woke up at 06:31am and went to shower. I am a morning person, unlike her. I wore my school uniform and went downstairs.

I watch tv while waiting for grandma to make breakfast.

After like thirty minutes, grandma went down and started to make a breakfast. I went there and helped her a bit.

When we finished, we took a seat and started to eat. That's when the sleepy looking her took a seat infront of me.

"Where were you last night? Don't you know that I'm worried?" Grandma asked curiously.

"Throwing shits away from my mind." She replied rudely and grandma seems to be offended and hurt.

"What's wrong with you? You used to be cheerful whenever you stay with me but now? Are you really unhappy about Wonwoo staying with us?" Grandma questioned and she ignored.

"Tell me." Grandma instructed.

"Forcing me to tell won't help." She said in annoyance and went out from the house.

-

I went home earlier than that girl. I saw grandma watching tv so, I decided to take a seat beside her.

"What should I do with Hara?" She asked, worried.

"Maybe you should go out with her. Spend some time with her and treat her foods?" I recommended and she frowned.

"But what if she refuse? And what about you?" She queried.

"It's okay grandma, I can survive staying at home alone. Besides, I haven't finish reading my book so.. I'll just stay and read book." I smiled.

"Ahh, great idea. I'll bring her out tomorrow since you guys have no school tomorrow." She stated and I just smiled as I nodded.

Someone opened the door and it's Hara. Grandma rushed to her and hold both her hands.

"Cheer up, let's have a date tomorrow. Only you and me." Grandma smiled and she doesn't seems to be happy about that.

"I have lots of homeworks to do." She reasoned and was about to walk away but grandma stopped her.

"You can do it on Sunday. Come on, we haven't hangout together like two or three years." She pouted and Hara heaved a sigh.

"I'll think about it tomorrow." She said and went upstairs.

"Haish, what is really wrong with her.." Grandma mumbled.

"Can you call her? We'll have dinner." She smiled and I nodded.

I went upstairs and saw her sitting beside the window while stomping her feet slowly on the floor. I took a seat at her bed since it's just near by the window where she is sitting.

"What do you want, homeless." She asked evidently annoyed and I scoffed.

"I just wanna tell you that dinner is ready." I stated.

"I'm not eating." She replied.

"But you haven't eat even during lunch." I protested and she sighed.

"I said I'm not eating!" She rolled her eyes and turned away giving her back to me. I sighed and went downstairs.

"She told me that she don't wanna eat." I told grandma and she sighed.

-