Chapter 42

WONWOO'S POV

Hara is busy right now preparing chicken wings and drumsticks for the barbeque with the help from grandma.

Because we're celebrating Soonyoung's and my successful graduation earlier.

"Grandma, can you tie my hair? It's distracting me, my hand's dirty." She asked and grandma shook her head.

"My hand's wet dear." She replied and continued doing her works.

I heard her groaned and I wiped her hair away from covering her face. I tried my best to tie her hair but it turned out to be a bit messy.

"Ugh seriously, how did girls do that." I gave up and she chuckled.

"Thank you." She smiled sheepishly while blushing and I winked at her and she suddenly made a disgusted face.

After that, I bring the plate full of chicken wings and drumsticks to the backyard and put it on the wooden table.

She went out and I smiled looking at her with the messy ponytail. It's messy but well, I tried my best already.

"What? Instead of staring, why don't you just start the fire?" She scolded raising her left eyebrow and I scoffed.

"Hey!!" Seokmin greeted and we turned our face. There comes Seokmin and Noeul. Noeul is holding a container that's full of sausages.

"You both arrived five minutes early." Hara smiled and Seokmin gave her the of-course face.

I was busy taking care of the chickens and sausages not wanting them to burn.

"Hyung! Here's the fishcakes!" I heard Chan exclaimed and I turned to face him.

"Let me put them." He said and I just let him be.

"Hey!! I lied okay? I bring lots of fries here!" Soonyoung whined to Hara who's laughing to Soonyoung.

"Yeah, I lied too. I bring nuggets here." Seokmin interrupted.

"Alright alright, you guys go fry the fries and nuggets inside. And now where is Mingyu?" She asked while looking around the backyard.

"Sorry guys, I came a bit late." Mingyu smiled sheepishly while scratching his head. His hand holding a plastic with a lot of soft drinks inside.

They all are sitting around the wooden table while Chan and I are just taking care of the foods.

"Wonwoo ah, I think you can rest now. It's my turn. And you too Chan." Soonyoung said and I smiled as I nodded.

"Nah, I'll stay here with you Soonyoung hyung." Chan smiled. I joined they all sitting when they're laughing.

"Haish.. You've graduated. Now it's only the five of us left!" Seokmin muttered.

"Yeah, Seokmin will be the eldest now." Mingyu teased and Seokmin shoot him a death glare.

"Is the food ready?!" Grandma asked as she went out from the house.

"Almost!" Chan stated.

Both Soonyoung and Chan put the plates full of the sausages, fishcakes and chickens onto the table.

"Yum yum~" Hara said as she rubbed both her hands against each other, sniffing the foods.

Cute.

"Let's eat!!" Soonyoung exclaimed and we all laughed. We started to eat the foods.

"It's so delicious!" Mingyu exclaimed and take another bite of the chicken.

"Well, look who's the chef." I boasted and they all chuckled while Hara scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Well Wonwoo, I took part in taking care of them so you should compliment me too." Soonyoung said teasingly and I just glared at him.

"You all are so funny." Grandma chuckled.

"Who are you? You're pretty. Is he your boyfriend? You both looks good together." Grandma smiled and they both blushed.

"I'm Choi Noeul. And yeah... He's my boyfriend.." Noeul smiled sheepishly and blushed which make the all of us to chuckle.

Haish.. Seeing Hara this excited make me feel happy yet sad.

Because..

I have to leave soon..

"Let's take a group selfie!!" Soonyoung exclaimed as he used his phone with his monopod to make sure the all of us join in the picture.

"Smile!!" He yelled in excitement and we all smiled.

"Give me your phone Soonyoung, I'll take a picture of the all of you." Grandma said, Soonyoung nodded as he handed grandma his phone.

"Everyone smile~" She said and we all smiled again.

"Freestyle!" She exclaimed and I suddenly backhugged Hara. She seems to be confused and shocked but I don't care.

"Congrats for your successful graduation emo!!" Hara congratulated me, she's so cute, she's like a little kid in my eyes.

"Congrats for you too, Soonyoung!!" She exclaimed and ended up hugging the both of us.

Why is she so excited.

"Congrats for you both, hyung!!" Chan hugged the three of us.

"Yeah! Finally you both graduated!" Mingyu joined the hug.

"You guys did the best." Noeul complimented.

"Woo!!" Seokmin joined the hug among with Noeul. The seven of us bursted out into laughter while enjoying the big group hug.

After like having the hug for five minutes, we broke the hug while laughing.

"You all are really close with each other." Grandma smiled and we all chuckled.

"Hyung, please inform us before you move so that we can have a farewell party." Chan instructed.

"I agree with that!" Mingyu interrupted and I just chuckled.

"Don't lost contact with us! Are you listening, Soonyoung hyung, Wonwoo hyung?" Chan asked again and we all laughed.

We make a big group hug again before we ended the celebration.

-