Chapter 30

HARA'S POV

I went to my room and wore a white tshirt with black straps and a jeans. Simple but cool since I'm born cool.

Nah, just kidding. I'm far from cool.

"Yah you silly kid, faster!" I heard that silly brat shouted and I groaned, annoyed.

I rushed downstairs and the two are already waiting for me. I locked my arm with my grandma's arm and sticked out my tongue to him.

"What the hell." He gave me the disgusted face.

It was just silent during our way to the restaurant..

We got into the restaurant and sat down. It was a circle-shaped table so, we're sitting beside each other.

After like ordering our foods, we waited. I was playing with my phone. Haneul haven't texted me since summer ended, weird.

"Wonwoo, aren't you're going to face your csat soon?" Grandma suddenly asked shattering the silence.

"Yeah." He replied and I smiled.

I'm going to get rid of him..

"The foods arrived~" Grandma said in excitement while clapping both her hands and we chuckled.

We're eating and grandma suddenly showed me a spoon of her food and I frowned.

"Come on, open your mouth~" She said teasingly and I chuckled as I opened my mouth and ate it.

This homeless kid was looking and I gave him my jealous-huh face and he shoot me his death glare making me to laugh.

"Oh my, I'm so full now." Grandma stated while rubbing her stomach. I decided to eat since I wanna finish eating early than this brat.

"Where should we go next?" Grandma asked.

"Book shop." Wonwoo suggested with a beaming-like smile which is actually fake and I just chuckled bitterly.

"No-"

"Great idea!" Grandma exclaimed interrupting me to protest and suddenly a poker face appeared on my face.

"Why book shop." I muttered.

"Don't you know that it's good to read books? Come on, we're going now." She stated as she stood up.

We went out from the restaurant and there was a book shop nearer. We went in and of course, all I see around me are just tons of books.

I. Really. Hate. Books.

If people were to ask me like 'hey, what is that one thing that you hate the most in your life?' Without any doubt I'm gonna answer 'book'.

"What kind of book did you like the most, Wonwoo ah?" Grandma asked and that pathetic homeless guy frowned.

"Hmm.. I like those kind of mystery books the most. Like, you know? Werewolf, vampire, thriller and paranormal? Those kind of books." He replied smiling and I quickly made a disgusted face.

Out of all book genres, he choose those? Seriously? Not romance or fiction love story or anything? Heh, lame. No wonder why he's not even close to interesting.

"How to be interesting. Hey, this was the book that you bought for me!" He exclaimed and I gave him my and-then face.

"Pretty expensive." He said with an ooh face as he saw the price at the back of the book and I just rolled my eyes and walked to the other side.

"Hara ah! Do you wanna buy novel? Love story?" Grandma asked smiling hoping that I'll say yes but heh, ew.

"No, I don't like books. Never expect me to read even though you're willing to buy it for me." I stated sternly.

"She never read books that's why she's mindless." This pathetic homeless brat said sarcastically and I stomped my right foot to his leg foot and he squealed in pain.

"Hara! Why did you do that? That's not good at all!" Grandma scolded and I just gave her my whatever face.

"Found any book to buy?" She asked that emo and he shook his head.

"Okay, let's go back home then." She stated and the three of us went out from the book shop.

Our way back home was a dead silent. I went to my room and sat on my bed.

"Mad, huh?" He asked teasingly and I chuckled bitterly.

"No, I'm in my normal mood." I replied teasingly again and he gave me the reaaally? face and I smirked.

"What's with that face?" I smirked even more wide.

"Nothing.." He mumbled and climbed to his bed.

"So, the book you're currently reading.. Not that I've seen you reading any other book aside from that book." I mumbled.

"What."

"So, it's a mystery book? I thought it's a romance novel seeing how thick it was." I wondered.

"Not all book lovers read romance novel, you mindless." That was when my poker face appeared.

-