Chapter 40

HARA'S POV

I woke up and checked my phone. It's 8:17am now. And I remember that today is grandma's birthday!

I stood up beside Wonwoo's bed and saw him sleeping while covering his face with his blanket.

Heh, why do he looks like he's a baby sleeping. I moved his blanket a bit revealing his sleeping face and he looks so..

So.. Ugh, my hearteu.

"Yah, Wonwoo ah. Wake up. Wonwoo ah! Yah! WONWOO AHHHH!!" I shouted loudly and he suddenly throw his pillow to my faceu.

"What do you want?!" He asked feeling mad and I scoffed as I throw his pillow back to his bed.

"It's grandma's birthday today." I stated and he stared at me with the emo face and I sighed.

"Aren't we're going to celebrate?!" I scolded and he chuckled bitterly.

"Yeah yeah, we will." He said as he went down from his bed grabbing his towel and went to the bathroom.

I sighed. I grabbed my clothes and my towel and go to the bathroom beside my grandma's room. I wear a black jeans and a red hoodie.

After combing my hair, I went downstairs and saw grandma walking out from the kitchen.

"Happy birthday grandma!!" I greeted in excitement and she chuckled.

"Thank you~" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

Wonwoo went down while wearing the same outfit as I am and my eyes enlarged.

"Yah! This is the second time now!" I scolded and he was looking at me with the emo face and I groaned.

"Go change!!" I shrieked and grandma suddenly covered my mouth with both her hands.

"I told him to wear the same outfit as you did." She bluntly stated and I frowned.

"Why would you?"

"It's my birthday."

"Alright alright, it's your birthday so I'll do everything that you wanted me to do. Even though I hate it." I said sarcastically while emphasazing the word hate.

"Let's go to everywhere." She offered with a beaming smile and I smiled as I nodded.

-

"When will your csat ends, Wonwoo?" Grandma asked shattering the pretty awkward silence.

"My exam has already ended, just waiting for the results and graduation." He replied and grandma nodded with a sad looking face.

Heh, sad because he's moving out as soon as he graduated.

"It's okay grandma! I'll ask him to visit you always!" I exclaimed, trying to be fake happy and kind.

"Yeah, you should visit me always." Grandma smiled and he chuckled.

"Alright, I will visit you both always." He chuckled and I made a disgusted face.

Since when did I said both? I said to visit grandma and I never mentioned my name..

We arrived to a restaurant and I took a seat while Wonwoo and grandma went to the counter and order. I told him that I'll eat whatever he eat so..

Yeah.

Wonwoo took a seat beside me while grandma sat infront of me.

"What did you ordered?" I asked looking at him curiously and he stared at me before staring at the receipt.

"Pancake, and cinnamon rolls." He replied and I just nodded.

I forgot that it's just a breakfast.

Lol..

"And also a hot choco." He added and I just simply nodded.

"Aww, isn't it nice to see the both of you this kind and close?" She asked smiling and I suddenly made a disgusted face while this brat was staring at me and was smiling.

"Ew grandma, please." I said looking at her still with the disgusted face.

Wonwoo was sticking out his tongue playfully to me, I know that he thought I couldn't see it but to your luck emo, I did.

"I saw that." I stated sternly and he suddenly made the emo face and I just rolled my eyes.

"Be good to each other. That's what I want you both to do until my birthday ends." She instructed and we both stared at her with our shocked face.

"But-"

"No buts! You told me already that you'll do whatever I want even though you hate it." She said while smirking and I groaned to the emo.

"Ew, did you brush your teeth this morning?" He teased and my eyes widened.

"Yah! Of course I did brush my teeth!" I shrieked and they both bursted out into laughter.

"Kidding!" He exclaimed and continued laughing again while rubbing his stomach.

Ergh, seriously.

"Like emo, did you brush your teeth? Like, it's turning into yellow." I teased harshly and he suddenly shoot me his death glare.

"Not scared of that lame glare~" I teased again and he poked my armpit and my eyes widened again.

"Yah!" I yelled as I pinched his nipple and he laughed.

"Don't let me pinch yours." He smirked teasingly and my eyes widened again for the what time already now?

I gave up and just decided to sit properly as if I'm innocent. Grandma was smiling looking at the both of us.

"You two funny lovebirds." She teased and I groaned again.

"Whatever." I scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"Be good to each other.." She reminded and I just nodded my head.

-

5 chapters left :)