Chapter 35

HARA'S POV

Ever since that incident happened, I couldn't stop thinking about it. The scene are somehow stuck in my mind. Ugh seriously, he's so stupid for making me stressed.

I also couldn't take a comfortable sleep last night..

"Let's go eat lunch?" Noeul offered while smiling and I smiled back as I nodded.

"Come on!" I exclaimed and we both laughed.

We took seats and started to eat while talking. We may not spend time together always but when we're together, we talk a lot about random stuffs.

"Noeul ah, what do you think if their heart beats so fast when someone did something to them?" I suddenly asked her and she chuckled.

"That's what we called love." She replied emphasizing the word love which made me frowned.

It's just so freaking impossible if I love him. I mean, he's a dirty pathetic homeless guy who is an emo at the same time a brat.

"Why did you-"

"Hello girls!!" Soonyoung greeted briskly and we both saw the four of them sitting infront of us while Chan was seating beside me.

And yeah, that emo was sitting infront of me.

"Since we all are here, why don't we just hangout again like we did before? Since Wonwoo wasn't joining us that time. Plus, we have a new member here!" Seokmin exclaimed as he pointed both his hands to Noeul.

"Uhh.. Member?" Noeul asked, baffled.

"Nah, ignore that. We're friends right?" Seokmin raised an eyebrow and Noeul just nodded as she chuckled.

"When are we going?" Soonyoung questioned.

"Anytime, I am always free." Mingyu replied.

"This Saturday?" Chan suggested and they all nodded.

"What if I'm not joining?" This emo asked raising his right eyebrow and they all shoot him a death glare and he scoffed as he was annoyed.

"We will watch movie first before we go to the Central park." Soonyoung stated and the four of us gave him the bored face expression.

"Why are we going to the same place again?" Mingyu asked in a very sulky way.

"Because Wonwoo and Noeul wasn't there at that time!" He shrieked.

"Duh, whatever. As long as it will be more fun than before." Seokmin said with the duh face and we all laughed.

"So, this Saturday before 1:30 pm." Soonyoung confirmed and we all nodded.

After eating, I was walking to class with Noeul in silence.

"Anyway, about the things that we talked earlier. Why did you asked me that? Did someone gave you heartbeats?" She suddenly asked.

"Hmm.. It's a lie if I say no.." I mumbled.

"Really?! Who is that guy?!" She queried with excitement all over her face and I covered her mouth with my hand and I can tell that she gave me a sheepish smile.

"It's.. Jeon Wonwoo.." I murmured and she gasped loudly.

"Let me interview you first." She said and I frowned.

I took a seat beside her because Mingyu was sitting beside Seokmin. Ms. Kwon was playing with her phone and she gave us a work to do.

"What do you think of him? Overall?" She asked.

"Pathethic.. Homeless.. Emo.." I mumbled and she slapped her left cheek.

"No, honestly." She gave me the pissed off and I smiled sheepishly to her as I scratched the back of my head.

"I don't know. Suddenly he's sort of handsome." I replied unsurely and she nodded.

"What do you like about him?" She asked again and I frowned.

"Obviously nothing. Seriously, I like nothing about him." I bluntly stated and she sighed.

"Even when he smile..?" She asked with squinting her eyes.

"He did looked different when he smile than when he was with the poker face." I stated.

"And which one of them did you prefer the most?"

"Both." I grinned and she shook her head.

"Why did he gave you heartbeats?"

"Because he was on top of me that time. Do not misunderstood. It was an accident." I stated bluntly and she nodded.

"I am not really sure about it. Maybe you like him or maybe it's just a normal things because someone haven't do that to you." She stated before shrugging.

"But that was the second time that he was on top of me. And the reason why it happened was the same. I tickled him. It's just that I felt different for the second time." I informed and she frowned.

"Then.. I really don't know but most of my mind think that you did like.. Him.." She mumbled.

"Ugh, I won't let myself grow feelings for him." I said to myself and she frowned.

"Why? I mean, Jeon Wonwoo is a good looking guy." She nudged me playfully.

-