Chapter 28

WONWOO'S POV

I'm brushing my teeth but I suddenly stopped and stared at myself on the mirror remembering about what she had done to me.

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that she even dare to push me to the dirt. She is really inhuman.

Ugh, my heart aches again.

Soon as I finished wearing my clothes, I went to my room and sat on my bed. Reading book will help me feel relief and calm.

Just then, she got into the room and stared at me.

"Yah, are you mad?" She asked but I tried my best not to take a glance at her. I ignored her by just reading my book.

"Wonwoo ahhh, are you mad? I'm sorry if I was too much.." She mumbled but still, I ignored.

"Come on, in order to make you forgive me, I'll treat you something! You wanna eat cheese burger? Come on.." She muttered and I sighed as I stared at her.

When it comes to cheese burger, I'm a loser.

"Two cheese burger." I stated sternly and she sighed as she gave me the whatever face.

"Alright alright. As long as you'll forgive me." She said.

I went down from my bed and smiled at her. She was looking at me with the blank face that I was smiling.

"Cheese burger.." I murmured and she just chuckled bitterly. She grabbed her wallet and started to walk.

"Come on." She said. Woah, it was as if she's a mom bringing her son to eat dinner together. I grabbed my book, heheh.

We went to a fast food restaurant nearer in total silent.

"You sit down while I order." She stated and went to the counter. I read my book while waiting for her.

Split second later, she came here with two soft drinks and three cheese burgers, a grin plastered on my face.

She sat down and stared at me with the poker face.

"Seriously, you bring your book along with you?" She asked, obviously annoyed and I gave her my 'of course' face and she snickered bitterly.

We ate and drink in silent..

"So, you forgive me now?" She asked.

"Hmm.. I need time to think about that." I replied teasingly and she made a disgusted face as she scoffed.

I continued eating my cheese burger and surprisingly, I finished both my burger first despite she's just eating one cheese burger.

"Are you that hungry? Seriously?" She asked with a curious face.

"You don't know that cheese burger is my second love." I bluntly stated and she frowned.

"And the first one is..?" She asked raising her left eyebrow.

"Book, obviously." I answered drily and she groaned.

"Okay, let's go back home." I stood up and she nodded. We went out from the restaurant and started to walk.

"Oh! You go back home alone first. I have something to buy." She stated and I frowned.

"Is that something for me?" I asked teasingly and she scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah, I'll just walk alone." I walked away to home alone and she went to somewhere.

HARA'S POV

I went to the book shop nearer and went in. I saw like a lot of books.

The reason why I came here is because, I wanna buy a book for that pathetic homeless emo.

I'm just sick and tired of seeing him reading the same book since my first day staying at grandma's house. That's why I decided to buy him a book.

I was walking while reading the titles of each of the books. There was this book titled as How to be Interesting and it caught my attention.

I can buy it for him. Since you know, all his four friends are interesting and attractive, but not him.

I mean, Soonyoung and Chan are both cute. Mingyu is hot and Seokmin is handsome. What about him? He's just the dirty pathetic homeless emo dude.

After that, I went back home and frowned about why our house is dark. Not even one light is switched on.

I entered the house and it's unlock. Haish grandma.. Why did you always let the door unlock?

Dark, everything is just dark. I couldn't see anything properly. I used my phone's torchlight to show me way to walk properly.

I tried to switch on the light but it's not even working. I sighed and went upstairs. I opened the door.

When I pointed my torchlight to my bed, I saw a horrible figure staring at me with a poker face.

"AARGGHHH!!!!" I screamed and I accidentally threw that book to that weird creature and I heard him squealed in pain.

"Yah!" Shit, it's just him.

"Yah! Why did you scared me?! Why can't I switch on the light?!" I shrieked and he stood up rubbing his head.

"Duh, I just wanna scare you and I did. But the thing is, my head hurt because of that book." He stated while rubbing his head before going downstairs.

That's when the light opened and I sighed in relief. He went back to my room and stared at me with the poker face. I grabbed that book and handed it to him with a big smile.

He took it and read the title, suddenly a poker face plastered on his face.

"Why are you giving me this book?" He asked raising his right eyebrow.

"Just read it and appreciate it. Maybe it can help you be more interesting." I teased and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't you like books?" I asked again.

"I do, but not this kind of book. This book have no logic at all." He replied blatantly and I pouted trying to be cute but heh, I fAILED.

"Aww, just read it." I muttered and he scoffed.

"Fine, if you didn't even ask, I wouldn't read." He said sternly and I frowned.

What did he mean by that?

-

i really saw that 'how to be interesting' book in a book shop and this idea came out from my mind xD