Chapter 10

HARA'S POV

I woke up at 07:21am and got my butt off from my bed. I saw Wonwoo sitting on his bed while reading book.

Book, pfft.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the toilet to take a shower. When I finished, I wore my clothes and went out from the toilet.

I went downstairs and saw my grandma wearing something as if she'll go to the mall or something. She flashed me a smile.

"Come on, let's go out with me. It's a date, only the both of us." She smiled. I shrugged and was about to walk away when she grabbed my arm.

"Hara.. Are you going to be like this until the day you go back to your house?" She pouted and that's when I'm sad.

"Arasseo grandma, I'll go on a date with you." I said and went upstairs.

I grabbed my white tshirt and my light brown jumpsuit and went to the toilet to get changed.

As I finished, I went downstairs and I saw grandma talking to that brat.

"Ne, I'll be fine. Don't worry." He said and grandma chuckled.

"Aren't you supposed to be happy?" She teased and I just smiled a bit.

We arrived to mall and started to walk around. Why does nothing even interest me here..

"Do you want coffee bean? I thought it's your favourite." Grandma offered and I just nodded with a small smile.

After ordering, we both took a seat and started to drink in silence.

"Hara, there is no Wonwoo. Why are you still sad? Did you think that he's stealing me away from you? If you think so, then you're wrong.. I love you both equally.." She stated.

"I thought that you love him more than you love me. You're kinda giving him more attention than you did to me.." I confessed and she smiled weakly.

"Aniyo.. You're my granddaughter, of course I love you more. I considered Wonwoo as my grandson already so, I'm loving you both equally now. I was just joking that time. Mianhae, Hara ah." She explained.

"I'm sorry too. I was just too jealous, I guess." I mumbled and she smiled.

We continued walking and walking until I realised that we went to a fashion shop.

"Hey, isn't this dress nice?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Come on, if you wanna buy something just grab them." She stated and I was like so freaking happy.

We shopped a lot today without realising it's almost lunch time. We went to a restaurant and started to order.

Soon as our food arrived, we started to eat while talking and laughing just like what we usually did before. I missed this moment so much.

Grandma and granddaughter day out, yeay.

I brought a purple blanket and a purple pillow anyway since I hate pink.

-

We arrived home maybe at 16:13? We went to a lot of places so, we went for too long. And I bet that homeless guy must be hungry by now.

"Wonwoo ahh!!" Grandma called. He rushed downstairs while holding his.. Book again.

"I brought foods for you." She smiled as she handed him the bag full of foods. But not really full though.

"Thank you." He smiled as he bowed. I went upstairs and sat on my bed. He entered the room and I sighed.

His mouth was full of foods while his hand was holding his book and also another foods and I was giving him a pity stare.

"Must be hungry, huh?" I asked teasing him and that's when he smiled. Weird.

"I'm glad that the silly you are back now." He mocked and I shoot him a death glare.

He sat on the floor and continued eating like a baby who is just three years old. Is he acting cute? Ew.

"You want some?" He asked showing the doughnuts and I kinda.. Kinda wanna eat some..

I sat infront of him staring at him eating. I gulped and he chuckled as he handed me the doughnut.

"Thank you." I took the doughnut and started to eat it. We're like babies eating food while sitting on the floor.

Weird, what's wrong with him acting so nice to me today? We even shared ALL the foods together even though it was supposed to be his food.

"I am actually a good boy, do you know that?" He asked raising his right eyebrow and I quickly stopped from eating.

"No, never knew that. Emo are a total bastard anyway. So, how could you say that you're a good boy?" I raised my left eyebrow and he shoot me a death glare.

I chuckled as I took a seat back to my bed. He had finished eating and he stood up.

"Sometimes, reading books are better than talking to you." He shook his head.

"And sometimes throwing your stuffs away are better than letting you be my roommate." I teased as I smirked and he scoffed.

-