Chapter 04

WONWOO'S POV

"I haven't seen you both greeting each other properly." She frowned and that's when we both went silent.

Why should I touch a wild random girl? What if she got some skin disease? I might get effected by that.

"It's almost time for school now. You kids better go." She smiled as she stood up.

"Grandma, I'm not a kid." She said evidently pissed off and rolled her eyes. As if I'm not a kid too.

I went out from the house and I can hear that she's yelling telling me to wait for her but I just ignored her.

I'm Jeon Wonwoo, the coolest and handsome guy who played hard to get very, very, very well.

"YAH, WAIT FOR ME!" She yelled as she tried to catch me. Well, I wasn't running but I have long legs that's why I walk more faster than this shorty kid did.

"You shorty, better eat more vegetables." I teased and chuckled after that but I can hear that she groaned.

"I'm probably just 20-25cm shorter, duh!" She shrieked and I just chuckled bitterly. Sometimes, there is no use to argue with a girl who had a messy hair.

"Walk five meters away from me. I don't want people to think that we're friends or what." I said and she chuckled in a wicked way.

"We're like the total opposite. We never suits to be friends. Do you know that?" She raised her left eyebrow and I just ignored her again.

She moved behind way too far from me but is still following me walking to school since she don't know where school is.

Soon as we arrived, I went to my locker. The thing is, her locker was right infront of mine.

I don't know where she's going because, why should I know? I just let her be and went to my class.

I'm not a stalker to think about what she's doing the whole time, it's just gonna blow my head plus, our blood are not even the related.

What the, what am I even talking about?

HARA'S POV

I went to somewhere leaving that pathetic homeless guy busy with his locker or whatever.

I was like in a rush that I accidentally bumped my body to a guy. He was saying something but I couldn't focus because he got that cute eye smile.

He helped me to stand up properly.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I quickly nodded with an awkward smile.

"Ahh, aren't you're supposed to be in class now?" He asked in confusion. If he says so, aren't he was supposed to be in class too?

"I.. Don't know where my class is." I chuckled awkwardly and he smiled.

"Our teacher mentioned that we'll be having a new classmate so, I'm guessing that it's you?" He raised his right eyebrow and I just shrugged.

He grabbed my left wrist and bring me to his class. We went in and everyone stared at us.

We went to class and the teacher smiled at me while that guy went to his seat.

"So class, she is our new classmate. Introduce yourself." She smiled and I nodded.

"Hello guys. My name is Yoo Hara, Hara for short." I smiled and bowed. Some of them greeted me back and some just smiled at me.

"You can sit beside Seokmin." She stated and that was when a guy who helped me earlier stared at me. I guess he's Seokmin.

"Hahah, nice to meet you. I'm Lee Seokmin." He greeted with a bright smile and I just chuckled.

I admit, he's handsome.

I saw a guy arrived to our class. He's so tall. And he sat infront of me.

-

The bell rang, I guess that it's recess now. I grabbed my books and was about to go out but a guy grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?" Seokmin asked.

"I wanna put my books to my locker. Waeyo?" I queried and he just smiled as he shook his head and walked away, weird.

I was walking but a girl stood beside me. I turned to face her and she gave me a warm smile, I smiled back to her.

"I'm Choi Noeul." She stated.

"Ahh, nice to know you." I smiled. I arrived to my locker and put my books properly even though I hate them so much.

"Let's go eat lunch?" She offered and I gladly nod my head.

We went to the cafeteria and started to eat when we got our lunch. We are eating while getting to know each other.

I heard a voice of Wonwoo talking which it made me feel uncomfortable because it's just so freaking deep.

I turned to my left side and saw him sitting with my tall classmate earlier.

If that tall guy is a friend with Wonwoo the pathetic guy, then I don't wanna be friends with him.

"So.. You moved here because that Yejin girl thought that you're trying to steal her so called fiancé?" Noeul asked for a confirmation and I nodded.

"That's.. A lame thought of her." She shook her head and I chuckled.

It doesn't seems to be that bad moving to this school and my grandma's house. But my one and only problem is that homeless stranger.

After eating, we both went back to class and I saw Seokmin talking to another guy.

"Oh, hey Hara! Meet my friend!" He exclaimed.

"I'm Kwon Soonyoung. But just call me Soonyoung." He stated with that cute eye smile and I smiled at him.

So cute.

-