Chapter 14

HARA'S POV

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. A smile formed on my face and you can see that I'm happy right now, but not really.

"Mom!" I exclaimed as I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"How are you dad?" I asked as I hugged him too and he chuckled.

"I'm fine." He replied. They both went in and that's when I saw Haneul.

"Haneulie~" I teased and he chuckled.

"Harie~" He teased back and I shoot him my death glare.

"Get in, I wanna close the door." I said in annoyance and he did as what I told him. I closed the door and went to the dining room.

The only empty seat was right beside that homeless brat..

I took a seat beside him and why does in all of a sudden I feel awkward. Like, really aWKWARD. And this damn boi is infront of me.

"Who is this handsome guy?" Mom asked and that's when I swiftly made a disgusted face.

Emo + handsome = ew.

"I'm Jeon Wonwoo." He introduced and smiled. Grandma told the story how he was being adopted by her and whatevs.

"So, how was here?" Mom asked.

"She once told me that here is hell." Haneul interrupted and I kicked his leg with my warning face.

"That was before! I'm fine here, living with Haneul sucks." I muttered.

"Hey!" He whined and I just ignored. I heard that my mom sighed.

"When will you live with peace with him.." She shook her head. Why would I live with peace with Haneul?

"Oh, you still have that bracelet though." He said as he pointed his finger to my right hand.

"Yeah.. I have nothing to wear so why not.." I said lazily and continued eating.

The whole eating session was full of their voices except for me and this brat. But this brat talked a bit though, when they ask him questions.

We took a seat on the couch and yeah.. Why is this brat keep sitting beside me.

"Hara ah, summer break is just a week left. We'll take you back home in summer." Dad stated and I was shocked to hear it and I'm quite disagree.

"Dad, I don't wanna leave. Just.. Not yet.." I mumbled the last part.

"It's not like that. We'll let you stay here back after summer until you graduate." Mom explained and I just nodded my head slowly.

"She's starting to like living in here.." Haneul mocked and I gave him my death glare.

Shut up, you hoe.

After like talking for more than thousand of topics, they finally decided to go back home.

"It's late already. Why don't you kids go to sleep?" Grandma asked and I sighed.

"Grandma.. I'm not a kid!" I whimpered and she chuckled.

"You are, little silly brat." He messed my hair and went upstairs.

"YAH!!" I shrieked and grandma just chuckled as she shook her head.

I went to my room and saw him sitting on his bed reading his.. Book, of course.

"Haish Wonwoo, vous êtes les êtres vivants les plus pathétiques qui aient jamais vécu sur cette terre. Ne savez-vous pas? (Haish Wonwoo, you are the most pathetic living things that have ever lived on this earth. Don't you know?)" I said in French, not that I know how to speak French or something, I just translated it with Google.

"I heard my name." He bluntly stated.

"Wait what?!" I blurted with my widened eyes. He was staring at me with his emo face.

"There's no way you would understand that, right?" I asked and yeah, he's still with the emo face.

"Because even I myself used Google Translate.." I added.

"Please don't tell me that you know what I'm saying." I said and he shook his head slowly with his emo expression and I bursts out into a big laughter.

"Phew, lucky enough." I rubbed my chest.

"What did you said anyway."

"I just called you emo in French." I lied.

"That long?" He raised an eyebrow, I slowly nodded my head.

"Stop calling me emo, you mindless kid." He stated sternly and I chuckled bitterly.

"As if I will really stop." I sticked out my tongue and sat on my bed. Silent.. Awkward..

"What are you doing?" I asked shattering the silence.

"You know what I'm doing so, no need to ask." He replied and I can tell how annoyed he really is and I just scoffed.

-