Chapter 06

HARA'S POV

"Kids, since when are you this close?" Grandma asked and that's when we pushed each other away and I yelled yuck to him.

"There is no such thing as being close with this homeless brat in my dictionary." I said in annoyance and he chuckled bitterly.

"Then, your dictionary sucks." He mocked and laughed followed by my grandma.

"Jeon Wonwoo is a nice guy, you should be good to him." Grandma scolded and I sighed.

Nice guy asshole. He is just a pathetic homeless emo who gives shit to books. There's nothing nice in him, he's just being the pain in the ass.

"I agree, Ms. Yoo. I am a year older than you and you should respect me as your brother." He teased emphasizing the word respect.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

Wait wait, if he's a year older than me.. Doesn't it means that he's in his third year of high school? But how could he be friends with Mingyu and Seokmin when they both are my classmates?

Ahh, I get it. He's friendless so he's being an attention seeker to the both of them and they both felt pity for him that's why they ended up being friends.

Because, nobody wants to be friend with an emo.

"Kids, let's go to a restaurant nearer." Grandma offered and I smiled.

"But he'll stay here alone, right?" I asked with a smile hoping that she'll say yes.

"You mindless, are you gonne leave me starving here?" He raised his right eyebrow and I rolled my eyes.

"I give you only five minutes to change your clothes." She stated and we both rushed upstairs.

"Get out of my way!" I shrieked but he ignored and when I pressed the door knob his hand touched mine.

"YAH YOU BRAT THAT'S MY HAND AND YOU'RE TOUCHING IT." I yelled and he ignored as he opened the door.

I opened my wardrobe and search for a proper outfit. He was busy searching for his own outfit at his own wardrobe but I don't care.

I grabbed my white sweater and jeans. I went to the toilet to get change.

As I finished, I went out from the toilet and I saw him wearing a white sweater and a jeans as well.

"Please tell me that you're wearing it purposely." I said and he gave me a death glare.

"I wore it first." He bluntly stated.

"You better change your-"

"KIDS FASTER, I'M HUNGRY." Grandma yelled and he shrugged with a fake smile and rushed downstairs.

URGH.

"It should be grandma and granddaugther day out today. Why is he joining." I mumbled and I'm sure that he heard it.

"What? Are you jealous that I'm this close with your grandma? You think that I'll steal her away from you?" He asked teasingly.

"Whatever, you pathetic homeless bastard." I grumbled and that's when grandma gave me a death glare.

"Don't say such harsh words to him." She scolded and I just ignored her while playing with my phone.

-

We arrived and they both sat infront of me. Why does it feels like I'm the third wheel in here.

After ordering and waiting like fifteen minutes which was filled with only the both of them talking, our foods arrived.

We started to eat and I can see that my grandma fed him with some of her food that seems to be delicious, I guess that he don't know how to use chopstick properly that's why grandma fed him, heh.

I finished eating earlier than they both because they both are just like a couple feeding each other like, ew ew ew.

We went out from the restaurant and I was walking behind them, feeling as if I'm no one. But he is NO ONE and NOT ME.

Living with Haneul is much more better even though he annoys me way too much but I can still bare with it. But this emo, he's outrageous.

Grandma keeps picking clothes and asking him if he want, she'll buy it for him. But hey! I need clothes too!

"Grandma, I wanna buy clothes too." I smiled.

"I thought about buying matching clothes for you both, but nevermind." She replied and walked away with him leaving me here standing dumbfounded.

No, trashfounded.

Is my grandma's love for me decreasing because his love for Wonwoo is increasing? He really is an attention seeker.

We arrived home and I went upstairs not caring what they are doing. I switched off the light and laid myself on my bed wearing my PINK blanket.

Pink, WHY PINK. I hate pink the most. No, I hate that pathetic homeless guy THE MOST.

He opened the door and closed it as he entered MY ROOM. He was like mumbling something wait no, he's like singing a song but I couldn't hear it clearly.

I just let myself went silent and that's when he turned on his phone's torchlight and pointed it to ME.

"Turn it off before I rip you into pieces." I said sternly and he chuckled as he turned off his phone's torchlight.

"You're like a monster when you're mad, you know?"

"Thanks for letting me know."

-