Chapter 20

HARA'S POV

"Chill Seokmin, it's not that I'm going to empty your wallet. I just wanna watch movie that's all. And eat some popcorn.." I mumbled the last part and he sighed.

"Alright. I'll do whatever you want as long as you're happy. Because I like you." He whispered the last part.

"WHAT?!" I blurted out and everyone around the corridor stared at us and I smiled in an awkward way.

"What did you just said to me?"

He didn't answer, he shrugged innocently.

We sat down and started to eat. That's when Chan sat infront of us with a smile.

"Chan!!" I exclaimed in excitement and he chuckled.

"Why did you guys leave me." Mingyu approached with a poker face and Chan chuckled.

"Hey, isn't that Wonwoo hyung?" Chan frowned as he pointed his finger to the left side.

We turned our heads and saw him sitting like a bit far from us eating while reading his book. I just rolled my eyes and continued eating.

"Am I the only one who realise that Wonwoo is spending less time with us lately? I mean, the five of us usually go everywhere together but.. Okay I'll stop if it's cheesy." Seokmin said and slapped his lips after that.

"I agree, Seokmin." Soonyoung suddenly joined us and we all are startled by him suddenly saying that he agree.

"It's not that he changed. He's just like.. Avoiding us. Maybe Chan knows because he is more close with you, Chan." Soonyoung said.

"Uhh.. I don't know. Really." Chan bluntly stated. Weird.. Seems like he knows something..

Since that, Chan was like feeling uncomfortable with us. And I can tell that the way he smiled and chuckled are all fake just to make sure that we aren't curious of him.

"When will you treat me to watch movie?" I suddenly asked Seokmin and he suddenly stopped from drinking.

"When did you want?" He asked raising his left eyebrow.

"Oh? Is it a date?" Soonyoung gave a devilish smirk and the three of us chuckled.

"No, Hara won against Seokmin from a pen fight and as a present, Seokmin will bring her watch movie." Mingyu explained.

"Hey!! Let me join you!!" Soonyoung muttered.

"I wanna join too!!" Followed by Chan.

"Well, no choice. Seems like I'm joining too." Mingyu smirked.

"Oh guys, my wallet doesn't carry that much money." Seokmin said, annoyed.

"It's not that we're asking you to treat us as well. Just treat your Hara because, Soonyoung is the one who'll be treating me and Chan." Mingyu said.

"Yeah, agree." Soonyoung nodded confidently.

"Wait, what?!" He suddenly blurted out and we all ended up laughing.

-

I wore a jeans and a sweater. Comfortable for this cold weather. I went downstairs and they both are getting ready to eat dinner.

"Where are you going?" That homeless kid asked.

"I'm going on a date. With Seokmin." I replied emphasizing Seokmin's name and he frowned.

"A date? Really? I really hope that you'll date Wonwoo but.. Maybe that Seokmin guy is just more lucky." Grandma said and my eyes widened.

DATE WONWOO?

aRE yOU SERIOUS?

"Grandma what are you talking about? There's no way that I'm going to date this homeless guy." I said with a disgusted face and he stared at me with the poker face.

"I'm going. I won't be home late grandma." I smiled and went out from the house.

I saw Chan walking and I decided to rush to him.

"Where are the others?" I suddenly asked and he jumped a bit making me to chuckle.

"Mingyu and Soonyoung hyung had already arrived. I don't know where Seokmin hyung is.." He muttered.

We arrived and saw the both of them standing while drinking coffee bean.

"Why are you both late? And where is Seokmin?" Soonyoung asked and I shrugged.

"Sorry, I'm here." Seokmin said and I quickly stood beside him.

"You promise me something, right?" I teased and he chuckled as he nodded.

"Alright let's go!" Soonyoung exclaimed and we all chuckled. We went to the 5th floor to book ticket.

The movie starts in the next twenty minutes that's why we decided to eat dinner first. We ordered our foods and waited.

"Guys.. None of you even bother to offer Wonwoo to join.." Mingyu mumbled and we all went silent and frozen.

"Well.. I.." Soonyoung stuttered.

"I offered him earlier, but he told me that he's busy with his homeworks." Chan stated and they all just nodded.

Since when is he busy with homeworks?

-