31.

Derek absolutely loved his jobs and especially on the days that he got to work with his girlfriend. Meredith was an amazing doctor and he was so glad that she had decided to stay here instead of going to UCLA with Dr. Leonard. And now that all of that was over, he realized how much different they both felt, and how much different Meredith was acting. She seemed so much happier and a lot less uneasy and it just made everything better.

"So how does it feel to be here...and not in Los Angeles?" Derek smiled, handing Meredith a coffee as he stood at the nurses station holding a chart with his patients information.

"It feels....right." She shifted, putting the warm coffee to her lips.

"You look good here." He laughed.

"How do I look good here?"

"You just...do."

"Oh." She scrunched her nose.

"Ready for the day?"

"Yeah." She said as she followed him.

"Might be a surgery." He handed her the chart, taking her coffee for a second so she could read over it.

"He's not even thirty."

"I know."

"Wow." Meredith closed the chart and held it towards him. "Trade you."

"Trade me?"

"Coffee."

"Oh." Derek took the chart and gave her the cup.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"You left early this morning."

"I had paperwork to finish."

"You had me to finish." Meredith smiled coyly as she backed up down the hallway.

"I know." Derek grinned, following her into a supply closet, dropping the chart and kissing her.

"Mmm...I was cold when I woke up." She pouted against his lips.

"Oh...sorry." He chuckled.

"You left me naked and waiting and just...left. Not there when I woke up."

"I'll make it up to you." Derek whispered against her lips.

"I expect you too." She kissed him back as he pushed her against the wall.

"Mmm...but we have...to see the patient...'

"We will see her."

"Him."

"Her...Him...all the same when I want sex."

"Fast."

"Thank you." She giggled, pushing her scrub pants down.

"You don't have to thank me." He laughed, pulling his scrub top off and tossing it to the side and then pushing down his pants.

"Because you owe it to me?" She moved her hand over his length.

"Oh..." Derek gasped.

"Table?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay..." She giggled, sitting back on the small table in the corner of the room.

"Fast." Derek repeated, kissing her hard.

"Then hurry." She giggled, pulling him against her.

"Okay." He grinned against her lips, lifting her onto him. "Oh!"