33.

Moving in a together was a big step, a really huge one and it was one that they were ready for. Derek's apartment was all done and as he was at Meredith's house helping her pack her things, the movers were taking his things over to their new place. It had taken them a while to find a place that fit both of their needs but the house that they had found was perfect and they were both excited to finally move into it. Their new furniture was going to be delivered the next day and all that was left to do was get the rest of Meredith's things into boxes so they could get everything over to the new house. It was a big step, but it was right.

"Mer!" Derek called from the bedroom. He was finishing packing up the rest of the things in there while Meredith, Lexie and Cristina took care of the living room.

"What?" She asked, walking back into her bedroom with a handfull of chips.

"Are you guys actually getting anything done out there?" He laughed.

"Maybe." She shrugged.

"Am I going to come out there to see empty boxes?" Derek smiled.

"Want a chip?" She ignored him.

"No thanks."

"What are you packing?"

"Your books."

"I started packing my movies." Meredith hopped onto the bed.

"Tomorrow we'll be living together." Derek smiled.

"Yep." She pulled on his arm as Lexie walked in.

"And this is why your moving out." Lexie shook her head. "Should I close the door?"

"We're just talking." Meredith giggled.

"What do you want me to do with your magazines?"

"I don't know." Meredith yawned.

"You suck at packing." Lexie laughed, leaving the bedroom.

"Okay I'll confess...everyone else is packing and I'm easily distracted." Meredith smiled innocently before eating the last chip.

"I forgive you." He laughed, leaving over and kissing her quickly.

"It took us a few months to find an apartment so...what's a few hours of packing?" Meredith shrugged.

"Meredith! Get your ass in here!" Cristina called from the living room.

"Coming with me?" Meredith groaned.

"I'll be in there when I finish in here."

"Okay." Meredith jumped up from the bed and walked towards the door. "You know where to find me!"

"Hey..."

"What?" Meredith stopped in the doorway.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Meredith smiled, before walking out to see her sister and best friend who were packing up a few things. "Alex is so lucky he had to work."

"Lexipedia and I are stuck packing up your crap while your in there banging McDreamy."

"If I was banging McDreamy I would have been in there much longer." Meredith rolled her eyes.

"Gross." Lexie shook her head.

"He probably couldn't get it up." Cristina smirked.

"Thanks for your concern Yang." Derek came out of the bedroom hearing the end of the conversation, pressing a kiss on Meredith's head.