Nightfall

He stared at my eyes and then he took a step back, looking me up and down. His eyes trailing every single one of my curves. He smirked and stepped forward so that our bodies were only inches apart. He laid his left hand on my waist and brought me even closer to him. With his other hand he softly tilted my head and starting whispering in my ear. "This is your best look yet." His words brought chills down my spine. His right hand was starting to trail up my body, he whispered again, "Can I touch you here?" as he laid his hand on my breast. I whispered back, "You can do whatever you want with my body." He leaned his lips towards my ear, "Well in that case, why don't you beg for it." He continued whispering, "Tell me how badly you need me to touch every part of your body. Tell me how badly you want me to kiss you until you can't breath anymore. Tell me how badly you want me to fuck you until you can't walk anymore." Hayes started to kiss my neck as he started caressing my breast. "Please, Hayes. I need you now. Please fuck me." My nipple started to harden. It all felt so good. I started feeling myself get so wet. I wanted this so badly. His fingers reached my bottom lip and he roughly opened my mouth. He stuck his index and middle finger down my throat. He grinned as I began to gag. He took them out of my mouth and we started passionately making out.

He picked me up and put he onto of his counter. I started lifting his shirt up and he started ripping my dress off of me. He stopped to look at my body and my matching lingerie set, "Is this for me?" I laughed. "They make me feel sexy!" He smiled. "You don't need them. You are already sexy. I mean look at your body. It's almost as if you're a greek goddess." He made me laugh. How could he turn me on one minute and make me laugh the next?

He reached down to take off his pants and underwear. He was packing. Easily eight inches hard. I was nervous, but he absolutely knew what he was doing. I unhooked my bra and he leaned forward to suck on my nipples. One of his hands were on my neck and the other was started to circle my clit through my underwear. I was on cloud nine. Everything he was doing was turning me on. My body felt electric. I was started to get sweaty. I could feel the sweat dripping down my thighs. My face felt red hot. He stood up again and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to his bed. His sheets were silky and they felt so good on my backside. He gently lifted my legs up so that everything was completely visible to him. Hayes slowly started taking my panties off. I could see that he was rock hard and throbbing. His hands were holding my thighs back and he was kissing them. Then he moved inward.

He started circling my engorged clit with his tongue and I started to moan loudly. This motivated him. Every time I would yell out his tongue would go faster. My hands were pushing his head down, I didn't want him to stop. I could feel I was about to orgasm. He put his fingers inside me as he continued licking my clit. He whispered, "Oh my god. You are so wet Stephanie." Everything he did felt so good. He stopped licking me and started rubbing my clit with his fingers. He started slow and then went a bit faster. "Oh my god! Hayes!" I was about to scream and Hayes knew it. With his free hand, covered my mouth as he went harder on my clit. I felt that I was coming. I wanted to scream so badly, but Hayes kept his hand over my mouth and was looking directly at me as my legs began to shake. He uncovered my mouth just in time. "Hayes! I'm about to come!" He circled my clit faster with his fingers. I felt the blood rushing to my center. My body was ready to release the orgasm. And with that it did. "I'm coming! Oh my god! I'm coming!" My whole body spasmed and my clit felt so sensitive. Hayes watched me as I moaned in pleasure and finished. "What a good girl." He uttered as I was brought back down from my high.

He got on top of me and he was staring into my eyes. I felt his hardness on my stomach. He started kissing my neck and I started stroking him. He start softly moaning in my ear. I wanted him inside of me. I needed him inside of me. He got closer to my ear, "Do you want to do this?" "Yes. Please, Hayes. I want all of you inside of me." He smirked and gently put himself inside of me. I let out a small moan as he went inside. First he was going easy, but then he went faster and harder. It felt amazing. We were both moaning in pleasure, turning each other on even more. I put my legs over his shoulder and his strokes were hitting so well. I could almost feel it in my stomach. He started kissing my neck and I wrapped my arms around him. He went harder.

He got off of me and pulled me to the edge of the bed. "Lift your back." "What?" He handed me a pillow and I put it underneath my back. I knew he was about to go to work with that move. He started to pound harder and harder. I was still sensitive from earlier but I didn't want to stop. "You are intoxicating, Stephanie." He voiced as he was fucking me. He was looking deep into my eyes as I continued to moan. His eyes were starting to turn amber again. And in that moment I knew exactly how I felt towards him. I was falling for him. I was falling in love. For my whole life, I felt as if I would never find love. I thought that maybe it just wasn't in the cards for me as it is for some people. But I was wrong. Hayes proved me wrong. Maybe it was just the sex talking, but I have never felt this before. A passionate love that is all consuming. A yearning for someone else. The vulnerability that comes with it. I was scared, but excited to face it.

His strokes started to slow down again. "What are you thinking?" "Nothing, Hayes, keep going." He looked puzzled. He hadn't finished and I was started to feel guilty for thinking about other things instead of being in the moment. He stopped completely, "Do you want me to stop?" A single tear fell from my eye. Omg I can't be that person who cries from sex. I quickly wiped it away. "Stephanie, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I hadn't seen Hayes do this before. He was actually scared. Scared of hurting me. I sat up and he sat beside me to face me. "I'm sorry, Hayes. You didn't do anything wrong- It's just that- I-" I couldn't stop myself. The tears started flowing. I didn't want him to see me like this so quickly into getting to know each other. He wrapped his arms around me and comforted me. I fell into his chest and wept. He was kissing the top of my head and I felt so warm. I didn't know why I felt so off.

I finally stopped crying and started to take a few deep breaths. I looked up to face Hayes. He began to sweep the tears off of my face. Maybe I thought that I didn't deserve this. He grabbed my hands and brought them to his chest. "Stephanie, why did you cry? Please tell me." I shrugged my shoulders. "Hayes, you are such a good person. But I can't help but think what if I don't deserve this? What if this is all taken away from me? What if I'm falling for you?" I was finally ready to confess everything. My vulnerabilities. My fears. He looked like if he was collecting his thoughts. After a second which felt like hours, he kissed my hands. "Thank you for telling me this. I don't want you to ever feel bad for telling this, even in the middle of sex." I let out a giggle. He kept talking, "I wish you could see what I see. You deserve so much more than this life. You deserve the entire fucking world. And I will give it to you. And I promise to never leave your side." He grabbed my face gently and pulled me closer. "And I have something to confess too. I'm falling so hard for you."