Nightfall: Part Two

I was in shock as those words flowed from his mouth. Hayes reciprocated what I felt towards him. My heart began to beat faster and I realized that we both still naked, but more than that... we were also bearing our souls to each other. Naked physically and emotionally. I looked into his amber eyes as a wave of happiness that calmed my anxieties passed through my body. There were no words to say that could make this moment even better.

I wrapped my hand around his neck and I brought him inwards to my body. We stared into each other for what felt like hours. We didn't need words. We simply needed each other. His mouth was so close to mine that If I were to even move somewhat they would merge. He laid his thumb on my chin slowly opening my mouth up. He began to inhale and exhale deeply into my mouth. I wanted to desperately kiss him, but this was waiting, edging, was so arousing. I wanted to take charge too. I reached my tongue out to his meet his lips. Without any rush, I licked every part of his mouth, inside and out with my tongue. Hayes was into it. He grabbed the hair on the back of hair directing my head to where he wanted me to lick him. He pulled my head into his neck and I embraced his body with my arms. I started biting and nibbling on his neck. I could feel his body warming up. "My turn," he whispered into my ear.

He pulled my head back like that one day in the park. He brushed my hair ever so gently away from my neck and started to kiss my collar bone and shoulder. It felt like he was kissing every inch of my body all at once. I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes so I could focus solely on the sensations he was causing. "Stephanie, look at me." Hayes whispered as he started moved his head over to begin kissing my other shoulder. I looked down and his eyes met mine. He kept eye contact with as his tongue began to trace my forearm then he moved inward towards my breast. He laid his hands on my thighs, "Do you want me to keep going?" He asked. "Yes." He smiled as he got off the bed and kneed in front of me. "Are you sure?" I was completely sure, but I knew he wanted to be the good guy and make sure I was giving total consent. I loved it. I smirked and I leaned down so that our eyes would make contact again. I swiftly raised his chin up with my hand, "I really need you now. Please, Hayes." And with that his face changed, as if he had remembered why we were on his bed. He opened up my knees with his hands and all of me was exposed to him. This time felt better. He knew exactly how I felt and I knew exactly how he felt. "Lean all the way back." He demanded. His tongue longed for my body. He laid soft kisses on my inner thighs as he got closer to my opening. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue inside of me. It was unexpected, but I was learning that being with Hayes there was always going to be something unexpected. "I love how you taste Stephanie," he murmured under his breath. His tongue was so strong. He shoved it deeper and harder inside of me. I was moaning in pleasure and Hayes knew it. "I know, I know baby," Hayes reassured me. His confidence was even more of a turn on. He got up from his knees and leaned over to meet my lips. "I want you to see how good you taste. Open your mouth." I obeyed and he did what he said. "Good girl." As I opened my mouth he grabbed my neck and spit into my mouth. As I gulped down his saliva, our lips touched and we kissed.

I wanted more. I pulled away and Hayes looked confused, "Is something wrong?" I shook my head. I knew exactly what I was going to do. "Lay down, Hayes." His eyes widened and then he started smirking, like he read my mind. He laid down on his back and I began to straddle him. His started to reach for my waist with his hands, but I pinned his hands above his head. "No talking and no coming unless I say so." He nodded. I moved down his body, so that I was facing his cock. I stared into his eyes as I gently placed my hands around his shaft. My hands went up and down, faster then slowly and then faster again. Hayes eyes were rolled back and I could see the veins in his necks popping out since he was restraining himself from finishing. I stopped and he let out a deep breath. I laughed because I knew he was trying hard to not take over. I moved back up his body again, and I sat down on his dick. We both let out moans as he went all the way up inside of me. I started riding him and it felt so good. He put his hands on my ass to assist me. He hands were pulling my body to go up and down. I went faster and faster. Just when I thought things couldn't get better Hayes wrapped his arms around my waist and he turned me onto my back beneath him. He lifted my ass so that my back would arch. He started pounding me from the back, pumping harder and harder. I let out loud moans that almost turned into screams. "I love it when you scream my name."

I want his lips on mine while he kept hitting it from the back, I reached from the headboard and got on my knees. Hayes wrapped his hand around my neck and I leaned my head backwards. We devoured each other's lips one kiss after another. I could tell he was getting ready to finish and so was I. I could feel the heat in my center building, ready to release at any moment. He rested his head in the crook of my neck. He started whispering in my ear, "Stephanie, I'm about to come so hard in you." This was the best night of my life. I grinned, "Then do it." And with that we both came and we collapsed onto each other as we laid back onto his bed.

I never felt so content, so happy to be in someone's arms. In his arms. I nestled into his chest as he held me tightly and kissed the top of my head, as our legs intertwined. "That was so good, Stephanie." I looked up into his eyes and I could see the familiar amber in his eyes forming again. "It really was, Hayes." I smiled as I laid my head back down onto his chest. We rested that way for what felt hours, but the moon was still beaming outside, so I knew it couldn't be too late. My body was still so warm and moist from the sweat that had accumulated. I wanted to shower, but I also didn't want to leave him.

"Hayes?" I asked him. "Yes?" He answered. "I don't want to leave your bed, but I really need to shower." I stood up and he did too, "Then I'm coming with you." I couldn't believe he wanted to spend more time with me. As we both got up from his silky bed, he grabbed my hand and led me to the shower. His shower was wide with sliding doors that were made of glass. He turned the water on and it quickly began to steam. I stood in awe at his body that I could see much better with in the bright lightning he had in there. His abs were chiseled almost perfectly and he had a cross tattoo that covered most of his back and right shoulder. I couldn't stop staring. He turned around and reached out his hand. As I grabbed his hand he pulled me closer into the hot the water and his body. He held me close and laid my head on his chest while the water poured onto us. I felt safe. I felt warm. I felt loved.

...

Once we were dried off, the sun was starting to rise and his apartment was filled with light. Although we hadn't slept all night, I surprisingly wasn't tired at all. I turned over in his bed to find him cooking something in the kitchen and that's when I remembered he was making us dinner before everything. I hopped out of his bed and walked towards him in kitchen. His brows were furrowed, concentrated on not burning the eggs in the pan. I placed my hand on his shoulder and gently kissed the back of his neck. He let out a soft giggle. "Stephanie, don't do that or we'll end up like we did last night. " I laughed. "Maybe I want that." He turned around and grabbed my waist to bring me in closer. He lifted my chin up and plunged his tongue in my mouth. It caught me off guard, but I didn't mind. He has me hypnotized. He pulled away after a few seconds and resumed cooking. I leaned over the counter so that I could face him, "Are you making the dinner we were supposed to have last night?" Hayes replied, "No, I thought you would want breakfast. I hope you like eggs. Sorry, I was going to ask what you like for breakfast, but I saw that you falling asleep. I didn't want to disturb you." "Eggs are great. Thank you," I responded. He smiled.