Death

I walked past the plants to the edge of the dome in order to see who was calling my name. I really hoped that it wasn't someone coming to erase my memories. It was Hermes! Although I knew he hated me, I was glad it was him. "Hermes!" Hermes rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "I'm leaving. I don't even want to know how you got yourself in this one." I banged my hands against the glass, "Hermes! Please wait! I- I'm sorry- Please! Don't go! I'm begging you!" A tear dropped from my eye. I was so tired of crying. Hermes dropped his arms and walked back to the dome, "Persephone, don't do that. You know I hate seeing you cry." "Please, Hermes, I'm sorry that I hurt you. I feel horrible, but if it makes you feel any better it didn't work out. Actually it got me here." Hermes sighed, "I forgive you. Now tell me, how in the hell did you get in here?" "Sebastian, the son of Zeus, who can read minds played me. Zeus and Demeter stuck me in here as soon as I arrived and they literally are on their way to get Sebastian in order to erase my memories of New Mount." Hermes looked stunned. "And you can't get out?" "You don't think I've tried! Demeter did something with her magic. But please you have to help me! Please!" "I know exactly what I have to do. Don't worry, Persephy. They won't lay a hand on you." I took a deep breath, "Thank you." "Persephone, I'm sorry. I never should have been so upset at you." "Hermes, it's okay." Hermes smiled and teleported away. 

Hades Perspective: 

I had spent last hours, contemplating whether or not to talk to Persephone. My heart was broken. On one hand I understood why she did what she did, but another part of me was devastated. The woman I loved more than anything, broke my trust. She kissed another man. And maybe she even loved him. I was angry. Angry at her. Angry at myself. I should've never left her. 

I started walking towards the blooming gardens surrounding the castle. Being here was surreal. I always imagined that Persephone would have loved to take care of these gardens, perhaps even grow more flowers. That's why I come here. It reminds me of her. 

I heard a panting behind me, but Cerberus was with Hecate so I knew it wasn't him. "Hades!!" I turned around to find Hermes standing in front of me, out of breath. "What are you doing here, Hermes?" "Persephone needs your help! You have to come to Mount Olympus, now!" "She doesn't need me." Hermes smacked his lips, "Hades, stop being such a jerk. Now I don't know what happened between you two, but you need to quit it. Now let's go, Demeter and Zeus have her trapped and are about to erase her memories of ever meeting you." I ran to Hermes, "Why didn't you start with that?!" Hermes shrugged his shoulders. Yes I was upset with Persephone, but I promised her that I would never let anyone hurt her and I was going to keep that promise because after everything, I still love her and I'm willing to work at our relationship. I refuse to lose her. 

We teleported. 

We landed right outside of Demeter's palace which is where she was hiding Persephone. I found myself beside Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Apollo, Dionysus, Athena, and Artemis. They were dressed in their regal armor. In front of us was Hera, Zeus, Ares, Poseidon, and Demeter. I couldn't locate Sebastian which means only one thing. He was with Persephone and I needed to find them. Zeus was grinning, "So glad you could join us, Hades. I've missed you, brother." I was tired of this, I zoomed across the field towards Zeus and then we all began fighting. 

Persephone's Perspective: 

I was scared that Hermes wasn't going to get help in time, but I wasn't going to let my worries get the best of me. I heard someone's footsteps right outside of the dome. I hid behind the large monstera leaves and peaked through to see who it was, but I couldn't tell. "Boo!" I was spooked! Behind me was Sebastian. He forcefully grabbed my arm. "Missed me?" I tried to get away from him, but he grabbed my throat with his other hand, "You will never leave me again." "Why are you doing this?! Please leave me alone!" Sebastian started giggling, "I always knew you wanted me and then you kissed me. But you still want your precious Hades." He started moving my head back and fourth, "See, he's not here to save you." He brought both of his hands around my neck, "Now let's get on with this." I started crying, "No! No! Please- don't- Sebastian please!"

Hades Perspective:

Aphrodite and Hephaestus were taking care of Ares, while Athena, Apollo, and Artemis were fighting Hera and Poseidon. Demeter and Zeus were taking turns trying to see their magic on me. Luckily, I wasn't backing down. Demeter gusted up wind and threw it at me, I tumbled back and landed on all fours. Zeus sped to me and kicked me on my side. I flew across the field. I could feel throbbing coming from my rib cage. My face was cut, but I couldn't quit. I wasn't going to quit. I was tired of Zeus and Demeter, and I was finally going to get revenge and the woman of my dreams. I started running back to the battle when I noticed that Aphrodite was on the ground clutching her stomach, which was bleeding. Ares was apologizing profusely, which wasn't like him at all. But we knew she wasn't going to die, unless the fates cut her cord which they hadn't. Zeus barged towards me, "Come back for more?" With all my strength I slapped Zeus across the face and his whole body twisted until he fell down. I could tell Zeus was furious, he quickly got up and was heading my way until Hermes stood between us, "Zeus, stop this now!" "Hermes, shut the hell up and move!" I could see how disappointed Hermes was with his father, but it was about time he finally let him go. Hermes turned to me, "Go help Persephone!" I wanted to end Zeus, but I knew that helping Persephone was more important. As I was on the brink of teleporting away, Demeter ran up behind me and Zeus pulled out Poseidon's trident and lunged it. In an instance, I quickly pushed Demeter forward and grabbed Hermes back. In one swipe, the trident had slit Demeter's throat and the blood was trickling down her body as she dropped dead. The fates had cut her cord. Demeter was dead. And with that, everything got quiet. We didn't know what we were fighting about anymore. Everyone stood in shock. In that moment, it felt like we were humans again. Like our lives could be taken at any moment. And I teleported to save Persephone. 

I yelled out for Persephone, but I couldn't find her. I knew she had to be inside of the glass dome, I gathered my magic and created fire in my palms. The glass melted down until I made a hole large enough to get through. Sebastian was standing over Persephone's lifeless body. I ran to him and grabbed him at the throat, "What the hell did you do?!" Through me choking him, Sebastian answered me while smiling, ""I'm going to love getting your girlfriend to fall for me now that her memories are gone." I choked him hard, "And you think I would stay in the underworld while you did that? And you know what I'm going to love?" Sebastian's face was red and he couldn't answer me, "I'm going to love torturing you in hell once I kill you." His eyes widened. I brought my other hand to his neck and I snapped it like a twig. 

I let go of Sebastian's dead body and crouched down to Persephone. I held her in my arms and I knew that I would love her forever. I whispered, "Persephone? Please you have to wake up." Her eyes opened gently, "Who are you?! Where am I?!" My heart broke. I was too late. 

Then she started smiling, "Hades, I still have my memories! I guess I was stronger than Sebastian." I brought her in my chest and I held her head with my hands, "I forgive you. I love you."