Chapter 24 - World

Chance Kyson

Once I arrived in London, I started to review what exactly happened to Aria. I checked the CCTV and all the things that related to what happened on the day of the accident.

Her disappearance was too smooth.

It's something that Dean would do because he knew how to make people disappear without trace.

Aria's parents were trying so hard to try to trace her along with Heinrich. Everyone is trying so hard to find her and it made me so frustrated and mad at myself.

I turned to see Dean walking in into my lab. He was not impressed.

"Can you help me find her?" I asked because I'm desperate and stuck.

"Are you really going to let her die?" I asked and he turned to the screen.

"Why didn't you tell me? It happened two days before the wedding!" I bursted angrily at him and Dean sat on my seat.

"Why should I tell you?" He asked as he zoomed into the CCTV of the accident.

"Dean, please.." I begged.

"What will you do once we find her?" He asked and I really can't answer that question. He suddenly got up, patted my shoulder and left.

I ran my hands through my hair still frustrated. My phone rang and it's Angelo.

"Hello."

"Chance, we might have some news for you." He said.

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"We located her. We will give you the address and let's meet up there as soon as you can." I immediately ran out from the lab and quickly went up to take the helicopter.

I told some of my security teams to follow me by cars and another team with helicopter. I was shaking completely scared if something bad happens to her, I will not forgive myself.

The helicopter took off immediately as soon as I gave the location that Angelo gave me. I was so anxious that I kept sweating and I just kept thinking about the worse scenario possible.

When I approached the place, I saw a lot of teams already there. As soon as my helicopter landed nearby, I ran towards the place and found Adrian, Angelo and Phoenix.

"What's the situation?" I asked.

"She's inside but we don't know what we're expecting. We're currently scanning the place." Phoenix said and I don't give a fuck. I don't think I could wait anymore. I grabbed a bulletproof vest and a gun making my way in.

I heard a lot of people trying to stop me by calling my name but I could care less. I got into the abandon house's front yard. I know the boys have my back, we all have helicopters above us.

"Reef, can I get something?" I asked.

"There's nothing around you, boss." He answered.

I wondered what stops them from going inside. This feels a little odd for me.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Sir, there's nothing.."

"What?"

"There's no one inside, no bombs or weapons." What?! I got into the abandon house and walked in slowly. I still have my alerts up and then I saw Aria standing there.

"Aria." I called her and she turned to me. I walked towards her to hug her but she stopped me.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I looked at her from head to toe. I can see her baby bump clearly know and I looked up to her.

"What happened?" I asked and she let out a deep sigh.

"The kidnapping was planned by some people, thinking that you might come for me. They don't want me to marry someone that I don't love." She said as she took a step back.

"Aria, listen to me-"

"I understand. I understand your situation and decided to.. not to be so cruel to you."

"What do you mean?" I asked completely not understanding her.

"I'm pregnant, Chance. I'm pregnant with twins." She looked at me death in the eye.

"This evening, I'm going to marry Heinrich and he said he would take it as his but we all know that it's yours. I promise you once the twins grow up, I will let you see them. I think that's fair." She said it so coldly making me not recognizing if the woman in front of me is really Aria Nielsen or not.

"Aria, listen to me."

"I'm tired, Chance. I'm tired of getting hurt constantly." She started to cry and I pulled her into my arms right away. My heart was hurting as much as her.

"I want to be with someone who won't hurt me, I want to be happy and that's it." She said as she tried to push me away.

"Aria, I'm sorry. I really am.." I whispered to her. She pushed me away and she suddenly let out a sarcastic laugh.

"I don't even want you anymore but I don't get it why people around me keep trying all of this." She said as I grabbed her hand.

"Listen, Chance." I looked at her and she looked straight into my eyes.

"I don't want to see you ever again. I want to forget you, all of you. All the memories that we shared together too. I've had enough, I deserve to be happy. I know I do and you too.. you deserve to be happy but I guess.. your happiness won't come from me anymore." She said and she pulled her hand away from my grip.

"Goodbye, Chance. I hope you live the way you want to live." She said and she walked away from me. She left me alone in this abandon house.

I could feel the world is falling in front of me. I even looked down to the gun that I'm holding pointing it at myself.

I was not in the right state of mind.

I'm losing hope.

I'm losing myself.

In the end, everyone will leave. One by one and slowly.. going away.

What did I do wrong? What did I do to make all of the people around me leaving me?

---

Can we make it to 400 comments for the last update of the day?

Updated 15 chapters in 24 hours.
Done for the day.