Chapter 25 - Stay

Phoenix Sterling

When I saw Aria walking out alone crying, I knew something would go down.

All the ILLICIT security team were rushing into the abandon house. I knew that there's something wrong with Chance. I immediately ran inside and everything seems like it's all happening in a slow motion.

My heart was beating so fast and I was scared for him.

As soon as I got inside, the team who got there first sedated him already.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He was going to kill himself." One of them said and that's when I realized this is all a wrong move. Bringing him in, faking Aria's kidnapping and all of this were all a mistake.

"I never thought it would end like this." I said as I turned to Adrian.

The team carried him together out from the abandon house. I followed them and I saw Aria crying loudly regretting what she did.

And then.. I saw Dean.

"You really have your ways to ruin him when I'm trying my best to protect him." Dean said coldly and he threw his first punch on Adrian.

"When will you three learn?" Dean then punched Angelo.

"That you shit heads need to stop trying!" He bursted angrily and threw a punch on me. I fell down because it was too strong for me to handle. I don't blame him if he's mad.

"Listen, Dean.. you need to let him go. That's it.." Adrian said as he got up. I got up slowly and I could hear Aria screaming and crying on the side.

"You're heartless, bastard." Angelo hissed.

"If I was heartless, you won't be here!" Dean shouted at him. Dean then turned to Aria, he walked towards her. Dean gave her his iPad and left without saying anything to her.

"You all won't be seeing Chance again, he will be on my watch and I'm not going to let you fuckers ruin him again." Dean said without turning to us. He then got into the helicopter and left.

Aria Nielsen

I never that this incident will get this far.

2 days before the wedding, I got into a light car crash and got kidnapped. I was so scared that someone would want to hurt me but it turned out to be a set up.

It was done by my own father.

He planned this thinking that Chance will go nuts and go crazy. He wanted him to realize his feelings but turns out he's in Bali.

Adrian told me that Dean or the ILLICIT leader locked him there preventing him to see me. Adrian even hoped that he would realize his feelings for me but no.. until the end, he doesn't say a word about it.

After I left the abandon house, I was.. heartbroken. He broke my heart more than anybody else.

When I walked myself back, I saw a lot of people wearing an armor suit going towards the house. I looked at Adrian hoping that he would tell me something but Phoenix, Adrian and Angelo were rushing back in.

I got dragged out by one of Adrian's men.

It took some time for them before they come out. I was confused with the situation but then I saw those men carrying Chance who is completely unconscious.

That made me realize that I did was wrong.

I should have not say all of those harsh words to him. Then I saw a man that I never seen before. Phoenix, Adrian and Angelo were talking to him and I saw him punching them one by one completely angry.

Them he turned to me..

He walked towards me and handed me his iPad. I was confused and I quickly walked away from all of them to open the iPad.

There's a couple of videos and I opened one of them. It was a CCTV footage of Chance in his kitchen. He was trying to breath properly and he fell down on the ground. I saw him crawling to press something and not long after that there's a lot of medical team taking care of him.

I was another footage and it was again.. Chance having a really bad panic attacks. I never knew Chance experiencing something like this.

"What is it?" I turned to Adrian and I gave it to him. He looked at it and sighed.

"Do you know about this?" I asked and Adrian nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I bursted angrily at him.

"Aria, he's like that because you're leaving him. He's letting you go but the same time hurting inside. We're trying to help here.." He said and I can't even handle this emotion again.

I squated down crying my ass off. Frustrated and just.. lost.

"Everything will be okay. We'll find a way." Adrian said.

Dean Alessandro

I never thought Chance would still stand on his ground.

I thought today would be the day that he will say to me that he's leaving. I wondered why is he.. still holding on to ILLICIT. He must have a reason for that.

I let him go when Angelo got him out in Bali.

What exactly made him still staying until this point? I bet he knew something that's why he's not letting ILLICIT go at all cost.

I looked at him through the window and he's still unconscious. I turned to Rocky and he let me know about Aria's whereabouts. I sighed hearing it and turned to Chance again.

"Sir, Ms. Leone will come back to Italy next month." Rocky said and I turned to him.

"Very well, let her come to me because I know she will come to me first when she lands in Italy but make sure that.. no one is following her back to Italy." I said to him and he nodded.

"Anything else, sir?"

"Ban all of ILLICIT members from going to the US including the ones who left too. I don't want them to dig into Danielle's past. Make sure they stay out of it especially Angelo." I said and I gestured him to leave.

"Yes, sir."

---
SIKE! How about 500 comments?