Chapter 6 - Speechless

Aria Nielsen

I regreted right away when Chance pulled up at the private wedding dress shop. He got out from the car and walked towards me. He smiled like nothing going on between us. He grabbed my left hand and looked at the engagement ring.

"Nice ring." He said and I nodded.

"Thanks." I said as he gave me a hug.

"Are you sure you're going to spend time with me here? I'll be here for hours and I'm pretty sure you hate shopping and waiting on me." I said looking at him suspiciously and he nodded.

"I'm bored, we could have a quicky in there right?" He said and I smacked his arm. He laughed and I rolled my eyes. We walked into the building and they greeted us right away.

I introduced Chance as my best friend to help me pick the right dress. They already prepared me 15 dresses and they put every each of them on display. All the dresses are beautiful and they were designed by all the upscale wedding dress designers throughout Europe.

Of course, they want publicity for this.

I asked all the staff to give me time to check on it. I walked to the first dress and turned to Chance. "What do you think?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"Why ask me?"

"Men have the same taste, if you like it.. I bet Heinrich will like it." I said and Chance rolled his eyes. "I have no idea about shit like this." He said as he looked around. As I was looking at the first dress felling the material, Chance wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my cheek.

"Chance!" I hissed and elbowed him. I glared at him and he chuckled.

"We're in public."

"So? They won't say a word because if they do.. I have a machine gun on my trunk." He joked and I rolled my eyes. I moved on to the second dress and I don't like it right away. It will be so tight that my baby bump will show up by then.

I moved on to the third dress, it's beautiful at first glance but the details on this dress was too much. I don't like it.

"How unlucky he is to be with you." Chance said it out of nowhere and that made me turn to him.

"What?" I asked him to make sure that I heard him right.

"He's unlucky." He said as he looked straight into my eyes.

"And why is that?" I asked as I put my attention to the dresses. I don't want to be distracted by his words or the tension between us.

"He has to keep up with your craziness for the rest of his life." He stated and I chuckled.

"He's a lucky man, Chance. Not only that he's going to have an amazing time in bed with me but also will not be bored with me because of my amazing personality." I said confidently without looking at him. I didn't dare to look at him.

"Not every woman has this duality, Chance." I added as I moved on to the next dress observing it.

"Are you sure about this marriage?" He asked and I turned to him.

"Yes, why?"

"Marriage doesn't suit you." He said and I chuckled.

"Why? Is it because you don't get to sleep with me again?" I raised my eyebrows and he smirked. He then walked closer to me.

"So you're telling me that I have to deal with Adrian?" He changed the topic. Instead of answering him, I called the employee because I want to try they fifth dress. They led me to the fitting room.

This dress is really beautiful and I really can imagine wering this dress as I walk down the aisle. They put on a tiara and tied my hair into a low bun. I looked at the mirror in awe because how the dress fits me perfectly.

"Chance." I called him.

"What?"

"Could you sit down and react to me wearing this dress?" I asked.

"Okay." I heard him and I turned around ready for them to open the curtain revealing me to Chance. I'm nervous as hell because this makes me halucinate that he's the groom not Heinrich. I regreted letting him come here.

Chance Kyson

I sat down on the sofa facing the fitting room that Aria was in. She wanted me to react to her wearing the wedding dress.

"Ready?" She asked.

"I'm here." After I answered, the curtains opened and there she was standing wearing a wedding dress. She looks beautiful and perfect. I got up from the seat and looked at her completely speechless.

"How do I look?" She asked and I looked straight to her eyes.

"You look.. beautiful." I said truthfully.

"You think so?" She smiled and that hit me. It reminded me again that I was not the groom. It made me took a step back realizing what I just imagined in my head. I started to feel the pain in my chest again and my breathing started to getting shorter.

"Yeah, you look beautiful. He will love you in this." I said as I sat down on the sofa trying to calm myself down.

"I need to try another dress." She said and they closed the curtains again. I grabbed the edge of the sofa tightly because my chest was hurting. I could feel my body sweating a lot and my hands were shaking.

"Aria." I called her as I got up from the sofa.

"Hmmm?"

"I have to go, I have a meeting." I said as I choked myself.

"I thought you're bored."

"I have to go, I'll call you." I quickly walked out from that room. I went down to the lobby and straight to my car. I drove out from the building and I pulled over in the middle of the road.

I held on to the steering wheel tightly and I rested my head on it. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself.

"Get yourself together, Chance."