Chapter 3 - Support

Chance Kyson

"Look who's here." I smirked when Aria entered my house. She chuckled when she saw me and she gave me a tight hug.

"I brought you dinner." She said and then we walked to the dining room. She bought me our favorite sushi and she sat down gesturing me to eat.

"You're not eating?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I already ate earlier with my friend earlier." She said and I nodded. I opened the sushi box and grabbed the chopstick. I took a bite and turned to her.

"Are you sure? This is really good?" I asked her and she shook her head. As I was eating, I notice that Aria was blankly staring at the table. It seemed like she has a lot of thought in her brain.

"You okay?" I asked as I grabbed another bite.

"I am, I'm just tired. Work got me really good."

"Take a rest, you're the boss." I said.

"I'm actually.. going to Copenhagen next week. My mother asked me to help with some things so we should meet up again the the week after that." She said and I nodded.

"You can stay the night today and go to the meeting with me tomorrow." I suggested.

"Adrian will be the one who go tomorrow, I have things to do." Adrian? Why would she ask Adrian? I'm not in a speaking terms with him.

"Adrian?"

"You two need to stop fighting and grow up already. You two were bestfriends before." She hissed glaring at me and I rolled my eyes.

"If you're not going to lead the meeting, we should cancel it and re-schedule." I said as I kept eating.

"I'm busy, Chance. Adrian will replace me." She said and I don't want to argue with her. I won't win when I try to argue with her.

"Busy of what? We're working together most of the time." I mumbled not understanding that she's busy at all.

"Estelle is a big company, Chance. I'm not taking care of ILLICIT all the time." She said and that's true. I finished my sushi and brought her to my room. I claimed her lips that taste really sweet and addicting.

I took off her jacket and her tanktop off instantly. I took off her bra and kissed her breast making her moan. I squeezed it and played with is as I kissed her lips again. I laid on top of her and slipped my hand to her pants playing with her.

She moaned and then started to scream because of the pleasure. I took off her pants and panties claiming her right away. She was going crazy because of my touch and how I pleasured her. I slipped inside of her and she grabbed my pillow covering her mouth from screaming in pleasure.

We were going rough and fast tonight. This is why I like screwing with Aria. She's not clingy at all, she doesn't stay at my place a lot and she's the only one who has the same energy as me.

We reached out climax pretty fast and I pulled her near me once we're done. I turned off the lights and we stayed under my blanket naked as she snuggled more to me. She kissed me slowly and she wrapped her arms around my body. She laid her head on my chest and I caressed her head.

"Night, Chance."

"Night, Aria." I kissed her the top of her head and then fell asleep.

Aria Nielsen

I woke up at dawn because I was feeling nauseous. I slipped away from Chance's arm and walked to the bathroom locking the door right away. I tried to not make a sound as I tried to throw up.

This pregnancy symptoms really started to hit me and I don't think spending time with Chance these days will be a good idea. I looked at myself the mirror completely thinking that all of this are a really good idea.

My reason behind this pregnancy is not because I want to make Chance settle down with me. It's not that, I'm not that kind of woman. For me, the idea of not being able to be with him, made me crazy. Since I know that I couldn't have him even though I love him so I decided to have his baby. Maybe this is the only way that I could really shower my love towards him.

Heinrich and me will get married without love. So it will be hard for me to cope in the future and this is the only way. I might have kids with Heinrich later and I would absolutely love them equally but having a kid with Chance still be a different story. I could see Chance through this kid and it will remind me how I was so in love with him.

Why do I keep falling in love with the wrong person? What did I do in the past life for me to get this?

"Aria, are you okay?" I flinched when I heard Chance's voice at the door.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just think my.. period is coming." I said as I walked to the door opening it. As soon as the door opened, he pulled me into a hug. He buried his head to my neck and I could feel his breath on my skin.

"It's just my period cramps." I said and he pulled away. We laid on the bed again and Chance immediately fell asleep again. I couldn't sleep because my heart was heavy. The thoughts of leaving this man just haunts me alive. I'm still not sure if I could do it or not because once I'm married to Heinrich, I'll be moving to Athens and be his wife instead of still running Estelle.

I really want to know why you hate love so much, Chance. Who hurt you? Who made you not wanting relationship that much?

This makes me go crazy and I really need someone to support me on the side.