Chapter 22 - Rescue

Chance Kyson

Today is the day of her wedding.

I was struggling and trying so hard to act normal. I looked at the beautiful view and can't help but pray for her happiness. I wish I have the strength to go there and see her going down the aisle.

"Good morning, Mr. Kyson." I turned to see my doctor walking towards me.

"Morning."

"How are you feeling today?"

"Not good, I can't sleep last night. I was not breathing properly." I said truthfully.

"Very well." He said.

"We would like to give you some medicine that will help you sleep. Before that, we will provide you with breakfast first." He said as I nodded. He walked out and they come in again with my breakfast.

I ate my breakfast and proceed to take my medicine.

Not long after that, I fell asleep.

Dean Alessandro

"How is he doing?" I asked Carson who is the head doctor for Chance.

"He's still sleeping and he only had one panic attack after we landed here." Carson said.

"Good."

"Sir."

"What?"

"Do you want us to take his phone?" He asked.

"No, it's okay. If he ends up seeing the news let him be. He won't be able to leave Bali for another 8 days." I said as I turned to my TV screen in front of me.

"Very well, sir."

"Thanks, Carson. Let me know once he's awake." I said and ended the call. I called Gared and he picked it up right away.

"Yes, Mr. Alessandro. What can I do for you?"

"Phoenix and Angelo send a team to get Chance. I want you to stop them, kick them back to France. They've been trying to find connections to let Chance know."

"I will take care of it, Mr. Alessandro."

"Good." I ended the call and leaned back to my seat.

Chance Kyson

I opened my eyes and it's already dark. I got up in horror and immediately check my phone. I slept for 8 hours and I quickly opened my laptop to see the news about Aria's marriage.

When I turned on my laptop, I looked at my own reflection and I don't look like the old Chance. I was not happy.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

My eyes filled with tears, I was not ready to hear or see her wedding photos. My hands were shaking completely nervous and I typed the news website.

I took a really long deep breath as tears coming out from my eyes.

When the page opened, my heart stopped.

Princess Aria got into an accident 2 days before her wedding and she's currently missing.

My heart dropped and I grabbed my phone. I walked out from my room and the whole team already stand by to stop me.