Chapter 15 - Kill

Logan Nielsen

I looked at my wife who kept pacing back and forth after she got home from London. I looked at her confuse because she seemed like she has a lot of thoughts on her mind. She came back earlier and she looked exhausted and her eyes were puffy.

I know my wife won't tell me even though I ask her a thousand times. She will tell me what's on her mind when she wants to.

"Mandy." I called her and she turned to me.

"Is everything alright?" I asked and she sat beside me on the sofa. She was going to say something but she backed out immediately. She bit her lower lip and she sighed.

"Are you stressing about Aria's wedding? If you are, you should not stress it. We went through our children's wedding two times already." I said because Aria's wedding is two weeks away.

"Aria is marrying someone that she doesn't love and she-" Mandy closed her eyes and sighed.

"We should help her, Logan." She said and I shook my head.

"It's her decision, I bet she knows what she's doing." I said because I know Aria. She's not like Leonardo or Carter that needs me and Mandy to guide them. Aria and Adrian always stood by their own decisions and I love them for that.

"Marriage is a big deal, Logan."

"She already picked Heinrich, why are you trying to stop it? She'll be happy, Heinrich is a good man." I said completely confused why she's not supportive all of the sudden.

"Aria is pregnant!" She bursted angrily at me and I could feel my heart stopped for a second. I looked at my wife disbelief and she started crying.

"She's pregnant with twins, Logan!"

"Is it Chance's?" I asked and my wife nodded.

"Does he know?" My anger started to rise up.

"Aria got pregnant on purpose, she planned it." My heart dropped to the floor and I just can't believe what I just heard.

"She loves Chance and there's no way that Chance will settle down with her. She got pregnant because she thinks she could see Chance through her children." I was speechless and I almost got a hesrt attack by this news.

"You've known this all along? That she's pregnant?"

"Yes." Mandy nodded and she cried again. I pulled her into a hug and I started worrying about her.

"We need to help her, Logan." My wife sobbed and I tried to calm her down. What can we do? I think her decision was solid. She wanted the marriage to go on.

The only way that we could change this if we go through Chance but I don't think he will change his mind. If he really loves my daughter, he should have prevent the wedding already but I guess he doesn't love Aria at all.

Aria Nielsen

"What's with the face?" I turned to Chance who just walked into the kitchen. I was surprised that he came by, I thought he won't come see me for awhile after that talk.

"Brought you macarons." He said as he raised the box that he's holding. I smiled and thanked him but I don't really have any appetite these days. My mother even worried about my babies health. I forced myself to eat for the sake of the baby but sometimes I ended up throwing up because of it.

"What are you making?" He asked as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from the back.

"Pasta." I said and Chance grabbed the parmesan cheese on the kitchen table.

"You hate parmesan cheese." He's right but I've been craving it.

"Yeah, it's Leah's. She left it yesterday." I lied because I can't make other excuses without him being suspicious. I poured my tomate pasta to a plate and cursed under my breath for not being able to eat it with parmesan.

"You're going to eat all of it?" He asked as I brought my big plate to my dining table.

"Yeah, why?" I asked as I sat down.

"You're eating like a pregnant woman." He joked and I glared at him. I'm pregnant and he needs to shut up or I will pull his hair off.

"Sorry, just joking." He said as he sat beside me. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and I started to take a bite. I looked at it sadly because I really want the parmesan cheese.

"What's with the face?" He asked and I gestured him to get the parmesan cheese for me. He looked at me confuse but he ended up taking it. I poured it all over my pasta.

"Aria, you won't eat it later on." He said and I just ignored him.

"Oh.. is today that time of the month?" He asked and I nodded.

"Don't even get on my bad side, Kyson." I hissed because I genuinely pissed at him.

"I bought you macarons, you can't be mad at me." He said as he pulled me to his lap and dragged my plate closer. He wrapped his arms around my body and I just hope he doesn't feel the baby bump.

"Aria." He called and I was busy eating not wanting to interact with him.

Suddenly I heard my door gate open, usually I'm expecting only Chance but who is it this time? I called my maid to check and they told me that it's my parents. Chance immediately let me go and he can't hide because his car was practically outside.

I walked out to the door and my parents' car stopped on my drive way. My father got out first and he smiled widely when he saw me. He opened his arms and I walked to him for the big hug.

"How's my daughter? I've missed you." He said as he hugged me tightly.

"I'm fine, father. Why didn't you call me first? Usually you always tell me when you're coming."

"I've missed you so much that I forced your mother to just fly here." He said as he pulled away. I turned to see my mother smiling at me and I hugged her too.

"Please come in."

"I see you have a guest." My mother said eyeing me weirdly and I nodded.

"Chance is actually here, he brought me dessert because he knew I wasn't feeling well." I said to my parents as we walked in. I led them to the dining room and Chance was already standing up to greet my parents.

"Your Highness." Chance bowed a little and my father just gave me the coldest stare ever. I raised my eyebrows for that because he never did that to anyone before.

"You're eating pasta?" My father asked to me as he sat down gesturing us both to sit down.

"Yes, father. If you tell me that you're coming, I would have made a little more for you."

"Aria, honey, I brought some new things for you. Do you mind taking me to your closet?" My mother suddenly said and I turned to Chance. I don't think I should leave him alone with my father.

"Can we-"

"Your mother brought you a new tiara, you should check it out." My father cut me and my mother grabbed my hand dragging me away from the dining room.

I hope my father doesn't kill Chance.

---

I need your help by voting and commenting my books so it can boost up my book in rankings. I already write this book until chapter 25 and will unlock a new chapter once the comments reaches 600. The faster you comment and vote, the faster you will get the new chapter. I think it's pretty fair since I write all my books without making them paid stories, I just hope you can help me by voting and commenting.

Thankyou.