Chapter 27 - Chaos

Chance Kyson

I stood on the rooftop looking at the sunset. After talking to Aria, it gave me a little strength and hope. I really need to be there for Dean.

"What exactly do you know?" I turned to see Dean walking towards me with his hands in his pockets.

"What?"

"You know I'm not holding you back anymore." He said and I know that.

"You're holding me back, Dean."

"Why? Is it because of Danielle?" He asked as he stopped walking.

"Dean, I really don't know behind the story between you and her but.. I know she was one of the original ILLICIT members." I said and Dean chuckled.

"What? You're afraid that I'm going to get killed by her? Or what? Is thag why you're still here?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

"Do you want to know the reason why I want to keep all of you guys in ILLICIT instead of letting you all go? I have my own reasons and it's not because I want to be selfish and not want you all to be happy." He said as he looked up to the sky.

"Why?"

"There's a lot of layers about ILLICIT that you all don't need to know. It will only mess up with your head." Dean suddenly looked down.

"Dean, listen.."

"I know." He sighed.

"I know that the four of you will always have my back, I know." He looked up to me and he ran his hand through his hair.

"Then why don't you trust us?" I asked frustrated.

"Because I don't want to repeat what happened. I really don't want to repeat what happened to me in the past, Chance. Even now.. breathing and still alive is all a blessing to me!" He bursted the last sentence leaving me speechless.

"Now, thinking about it. I really rather have you leave than staying here."

"No. I already leave Aria for this, you're not going to kick me out like that." I pointed my finger at him.

"Danielle is not the main problem here, Chance. I can see ILLICIT going to repeat itself." He let out a long deep sigh.

"You can't kick me out, Dean. You know that I'm here to help you! I'll be by your side!"

"Chance, please don't make it this hard for me. I have nothing to lose in this life, now.. you have twins. Are you sure that you can see your kids grow without knowing their father?" My heart hurt hearing this. It's as much as painful as Aria's words.

"What do you mean you have nothing to lose? Do you forget that you have me, Phoenix, Adrian and Angelo?" I bursted angrily at him and he shook his head.

"Are you really going to kick me out and face your own death?" I asked as I put my hands on his shoulder shaking him trying to get him back to his sense.

"Why do you always make everything complicated, Dean? Why?" I asked as he put my hands down.

"I'm giving you to pack your things before midnight, you're no longer a part of ILLICIT, Chance." He said as he looked straight into my eyes. I punched him as hard as I can.

"No!" Tears filled my eyes and I saw a lot of guards coming to the rooftop ready to take me away. Why did I come up here again? I have no way out.

"I'm sorry and thankyou, Chance. I mean it. I hope you can be happy with Aria, tell her I'm sorry." He said as the guards grabbed me.

Leah Nielsen

"I'm buying all of it." I said as I pointed all the baby clothes in front of me. I looked around the store to find more things to buy the twins.

I'm so excited to be an aunt, I bet I will make a great aunt.

My phone rang and it's Adrian.

"Hey babe." I picked up as I walked towards the cashier.

"Leah, is Aria with you?" Adrian asked and I'm so confused why is he asking that when clearly Aria is in Denmark with her parents.

"No, isn't she in Denmark?" I asked.

"No, she's not there."

"Adrian, is this another prank?"

"No, I swear. This time it's not a prank!" Shit!

"She's supposed to be in Denmark!"

"But she went home this morning, I thought she's with you!"

"No."

"Okay, I'll get back to you again!" I ran out from the store with my guards and quickly told them to drive to the new headquarters.

My phone rang but this time it's an unknown number.

"Hello."

"Leah, this is Dean. I need.. you to do me a favor." Shit!

Chance Kyson

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up. I had nightmare earlier. I looked around and I got up in horror.

"Chance." I turned to see Leah walking towards me with a glass of water.

"Why am I here?" I asked and I looked around to see a whole new place.

"You're in the new headquarters."

"What?"

"Dean.. kicked you out. He's letting you go." She said and I was dumbfound. So it wasn't a nightmare, it was real.

"What is happening right now? Where's Aria and the others?" I asked.

"I need you to stay calm." Leah said as he gave me a glass of water. I drank it and put the glass down on the table.

"Leah, I need you to tell me what is going on.."

"Aria is missing.. for real right now. We're trying to locate her and Dean is helping too." My eyes widen and I looked at her disbelief. I quickly ran to the door but it's locked.

"Adrian locked us in here because he doesn't want you to hurt yourself. They will bring Aria back."

"Leah! Please! I need to find her.."

"Chance, I'm sorry. I wish I could do something!" She said and I tried to kick the door and break it but it's useless.

"Chance." I turned to Leah.

"What?"

"I have a way to get you out of here but first.. you have to help me."