Chapter 28 - Restless

Dean Alessandro

I don't need to ask who decided to take Aria, I know him so well that it hurts. After I located him, I quickly go there because I know Chance already going crazy.

I've decided to let him go, it will be the best decision. If ILLICIT going to repeat it's history, then they all should face me instead of my brothers. I don't want to put them in danger.

I busted his place and found Aria tied up to a chair. I quickly ran to her and cut all the ropes that tied her. I kneeled in front of her and Aria was crying so bad that her eyes were puffy.

"Listen to me." I looked straight into Aria's eyes.

"I'm going to get you out of here and I want you to promise me something." She nodded as I pulled her to stand up.

"Take a good care of Chance for me." I said and she nodded.

"I promise." She said and I smiled. I gestured the head of my team to take Aria away and I sat on the sofa looking at all of the furniture, the interior and everything that he has.

"Dean Alessandro, it's been awhile.." I turned to the man who will start this new set of chaos.

Chance Kyson

I was busy planning how to bust the room with Leah when they opened the door for us. I ran out immediately and they all made their way for me. I ran to the lobby and found Aria on a wheelchair.

"Aria!" I ran towards her and looked at her from head to toe.

"Bring her to the medical center and check on her baby!" I turned to see Angelo entering the building.

"Chance." I looked down to Aria.

"Dean, he saved me but.. he went there." Aria said and I hugged her trying to assure her that everything will be okay.

"Chance, we should check her vitals first." Angelo said and I nodded. I walked with her to the medical center and there's already doctors ready to check on her.

"What happened to Dean?" I asked to Angelo.

"We don't know. Adrian and Phoenix are currently watching on his moves but it seems he knew who took Aria." Angelo said as I kept my eyes on Aria.

"Let's not worry about Dean yet, he will be okay." Angelo patted my shoulder.

"You should redeem all your time with Aria. She's pregnant and she went through a lot of stress." I nodded. One of the doctors came out.

"Mr. Kyson, we will be giving her some medicine and vitamins. She gone through a lot of stress judging by her eyes and her pulse. We're currently making sure if the babies are okay." He said and I nodded. He walked in again and I turned to Angelo.

"Don't even think about leaving her again, she's really stressed out. About Dean, we're currently handling him. You don't need to worry, we have a team in America who is currently watching on Danielle so.. you should stop thinking about work and Dean." Angelo added.

"Thanks."

"Besides.. Lana, Leah and Dakota are in. They will help us a lot so.. you should focus on your kids." He then left me alone as I looked at Aria slowly sleeping. The doctors turned to me giving an okay sign that the babies are okay.

Everything happened so fast and it made me realize how fast ILLICIT going down since Phoenix left. It's been around 9 months since then.

Now I'm genuinely worried for Dean.

I hope everything will be okay.

Aria Nielsen

I opened my eyes slowly and slowly sat up. I turned to see Chance sleeping on the sofa. The door opened revealing doctors coming in to check on my vitals and letting me know that my twins are okay.

They told me to have a lot of rest because I was stressing too much. I turned to Chance who's just woke up and he walked towards me. He sat on the chair next to my hospital bed and grabbed my hand.

"Aria." We looked at each other.

"I'm sorry." He said and it made me cry instantly.

"Starting from now on, I'm not going to leave you alone. I swear.." He kissed the back of my hand as he teared up. I nodded and he hugged me. When I buried my head to his chest, I cried so hard that it made me so hard to breath.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for everything. I never wanted to make you go through all of this." He said as he kissed the top of my head. He pulled back and wiped my tears. He gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Dean, is he okay?"

"The other are looking after him, you don't need to worry." He smiled.

"He.. told me to take care of you."

"Typical Dean." He caressed my cheek.

"Are you still going to let me go?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, no more letting you go."

"What about Dean?" I asked because he saved me from me getting killed.

"I promise you, he will be okay. You don't need to worry." He said and he hugged me again.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for everything." I'm glad that everything will be okay now. I felt so relieve and I have to heal myself. I was mentally drained too.

The emotional roller coaster from the start was tough and hard to handle. I thought I was going to marry Heinrich without love, it turns out I'm going back with Chance.

Let's take it slow this time, I don't want to mess things up.

"I'm tired.." I said and Chance immediately laid me down to the bed again.

"I'll call the doctor." He said but I stopped him.

"I just need to sleep, I need more sleep."

"Okay, I'll be right beside you once you wake up." He said as he sat on the chair again. He was holding my hand and I closed my eyes.

It's been awhile since I have a deep sleep.