Chapter 18 - Deserve

Aria Nielsen

The wedding is a week away.

I don't even know if I'm ready or not. I'm currently sitting on Chance's lap having a hot makeout session with him. He cupped my face and fasten his pace. He laid me on the bed and started to pull down my sweat pants.

I turned off the lights with my remote control so he won't able to see my baby bump. I have a baby bump but it's not too obvious. He could feel it but be might think that I just gain a little bit of weight.

I'm on the skinny and fit side so it was hard to tell if I'm pregnant or I just eat a lot of pizza.

I took off my hoodie while he was taking off his sweatshirt. He crashed his lips to mine again and have his arms wrapped around my body. I was ready for him tonight and I wanted to cherish every moment I have left with him.

He took my panties off and put both of my arms above my head. He slipped in and I moaned in pleasure. He kissed me as he claimed my body. We both were having fun despite the stress that I'm getting from the wedding next week.

After having a fun time with him, we laid side by side in the dark. None of us talk and we both just stared at the ceiling silently. He sat up and leaned his back to the headboard. I could hear his breathing and I found myself sitting up beside him.

He pulled me to sit on his lap and he slipped his hand to the side of my face. He kissed me slowly and it was a sweet long kiss. He put his hands on my waist and slowly wrapping his arms around my body.

He was hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I could feel his heart beating against my body. None of us say anything because we both know that our time of separating is near.

He kissed my neck and slowly to my bare shoulder. I buried my face to his neck and I just stayed there. He grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss again. Suddenly he slipped one of his fingers in and I gasped.

"Chance." I moaned and he put another finger in pleasuring me. I stopped him and we both looked at each other. There was a lot of silence today and it felt weird. I let him continue and we had another round.

It was dawn and the both of us couldn't sleep, we couldn't talk either. None of us started a conversation. We just let our bodies talk and really express what we wanted.

For me, our relationship was more than just sleeping around. We were supporting each other emotionally even though we both don't really talk about our past or what we're currently struggling on.

We just understand each other, we respect each other and mostly.. we need each other.

I put on my night gown and made myself a tea. Chance took a shower and changed into his hoodie and sweat pants. He sat on my comfiest sofa in the room and he just sat there looking out the window. I sat on my bed looking at him, admiring the beauty of his side features.

"When I was a little boy, my parents were killed right in front of my eyes." I was so shocked to hear him telling me the story of his past that I never really know.

"I saw them getting stabbed multiple times and I saw their soul left their bodies." He started to breath heavily.

"They hid me really good but I still see everything. I was crying and wanted to scream. The police then found me and they sent me to the orphanage. I was going from one home to another every 3 months because I was just not the kid that they expected me to be." I bit my bottom lips when I heard the pain in his voice.

"I was broken inside. I was abused a lot since I was so rebel and not really listen to my foster parents and that changed me. I was never loved or even learn about love growing up, it was tough for me to get up."

"Then I met the people that I'm with today. I started to heal, I became more happy. I thought we were all going to do this for a long run but I was wrong. One by one, they starting to leave again." He sighed and then he turned to me. He stared into my eyes and he smiled.

"I never really said thankyou to you officially for helping me with my healing process. You're one of the people who successfully helped me go through everything without knowing my background." I was speechless and I found tears starting to fill my eyes.

"I'm happy and proud of you that you're going to take another big step in your life. I genuinely want you to be happy and get what you deserve." He said as he turned back looking out the window.

"How about you?" I asked as I wiped my tears, "You want me to be happy, but are you?"

"I'll be okay, I know I will." He said truthfully and I kept crying.

"I've decided today will be my last day seeing you privately. I want to respect you and not being an asshole to play with your feelings days before your wedding." He walked towards me and he kneeled on the side of the bed smiling at me. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"I owed you a lot, Aria. I'll be there for you when you need me and I'll be gladly kill Heinrich if he hurts you. All I wish is that you have a happy life because that's what you deserve."