Chapter 8 - Help

Aria Nielsen

I arrived at the restaurant and walked into their private dining room immediately. I looked outside the window for the beautiful view of London up from the 16th floor. I got up after a nap earlier and felt so hungry. I could a whole cow right now.

I decided to order first because Chance will just eat what I order. He's not picky like me. I ordered 2 pizzas, 2 steaks and one spaghetti. Pregnancy cravings really hit me hard.

When the door opened, Chance walked in with a big smile plastered on his face. He took a seat beside me and gave me a long sweet kiss.

"Did you drink earlier?" I asked because I can smell the alcohol.

"A little. Did you order?" He asked and I nodded. I cupped his face and kissed him slowly. He started to fasten the pace and I pulled back before I'm going nuts.

I heard a knock on the door and the waiter walked in with our food. I could hear Chance gasped when he saw how much food I ordered.

"Did you.. order all of this?" He asked and I nodded. The waiter put everything in front of us and I grabbed my knife and fork ready to dig in. I cut the steak first and I requested for a well done steak because I'm freaking pregnant.

I ate it and just the taste that I'm craving for. I moved on to pizza right away. I ate it like a barbaric woman because I'm that hungry.

"Aria, you're aware that you're getting married right?" He asked and I glared at him. Why does he have to remind me that? I hate when he reminds me of it.

"I'm hungry so just eat up." I hissed and started taking the spaghetti. Tonight, I really can't control my craving. It's going nuts and I was just out of control. I ended up ordering one more steak and two chocolate ice creams for myself.

"You're usually only eat one steak and spaghetti." He said and I gestured him to shut up. I kept eating and eating until I was so full. After we're done, Chance was just looking at me speechless. I don't blame him because I did eat like a hungry wolf.

After dinner, we decided to go to his place. Once we parked on his drive way, I couldn't hold it anymore. I kissed him and sat on his lap. He had to bring me out from the car and carried me to his bedroom.

We both were having fun in bed until dawn and we both cuddled in the dark after that. His hands were touching me all over my body as I just sat there between his legs.

None of us say anything but it was really comforting. Being in his arms was my favorite place and no one can replace that. He started trailing kisses on my neck line as he his hand going down.

"You should come to London sometimes." He whispered go my ear and I completely understand what he's trying to say.

"Having an affair?" I asked and he squeezed my breast.

"Yeah."

"I don't think that would be a great idea, Chance." I said and he inserted his finger in me making me moan instantly. He started pleasuring me and he was having fun with it. I stopped him by turning around and wrapped my legs around his hips.

"We should get some sleep." I said as I kissed his lips slowly. He nodded and then he turned off all the lights so we can sleep. He pulled me to him and he snuggled himself to me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep right away.

Chance Kyson

When I felt Aria already sleeping, I slipped away from her. I was having a hard time to act normal in front of her. I went down to the kitchen and grabbed my wine. I turned on the small lamp in the living room and sat there drinking my wine with a lot of thoughts in my head.

I was lost.

After drinking 2 glass of wine, I walked back upstairs. I sat on the bed and looked at Aria caressing her cheek with the back of my hand.

Letting her go will be the best decision for now. In the end of the day, I won't be able be with her and not even capable to.. care for her. When she moved in her sleep, she grabbed my hand holding it.

Everything will be okay, Chance. Everything will be okay.

That second I decided to really let her go once she get married in a month. I'm ready and there's no turning back. At least, seeing her happy will make me happy too.

Amanda Nielsen

I called Leah to my study and she was confused because I didn't tell her why I call her all the way to Copenhagen. She told Adrian that she has to help me with some wedding details for Aria. I'm glad that she tried her best to avoid leading Adrian here.

"Mother." Leah smiled when she saw me. I got up from my seat and gave her a hug.

"Is everything okay?"

"I need your help, darling." I said and she raided her eyebrows.

"Sure thing, what do you want me to do?" She asked and I gestured her to sit down on the sofa.

"Aria is pregnant." I said and her eyes widen. She didn't see it coming like I did when I found out that she's pregnant.

"Is it.. Chance's?" She asked completely speechless with this sudden news. I nodded and she sighed.

"It's not an accident, Aria planned it. It seemed she wants a part of Chance to be with her even though she will get married with Heinrich." Leah looked at me sadly and I nodded.

"Heinrich knows?"

"He knows and he's willing to take the kid." Leah looked at me disbelief.

"She's crazy."

"That's why I need your help, Leah."

-

Please vote, comment and share to boost my book!
Instagram:
- @janicesurjadi
- @officialbeyondlocks
- @the7goldlifes
- @the5illicit

Thankyou❤️