Chapter 19 - Help

Dean Alessandro

I just arrived in London after having a long week full of meetings. I wanted to check on Chance because I got a lot of reports that he was not doing well.

I got into my car and drove towards the headquarters when I got an alert from my phone. I pulled over and before I could check, the head of security called me.

"Hello."

"Mr. Alessandro, Mr. Kyson got into an accident." I could hear my heart stop beating that second.

"We already send our medical teams."

"Send me the location and tell me what happen?" I said as I made a U turn away from the headquarters.

"We were watching him through the GPS and CCTV. He was speeding and then he stopped the car midway causing several crash with other cars." I put the location to my GPS and ended the call.

"Not again.. not again.." I said as I sped up towards the location. I got another call while I was driving, instead of picking it up. I kept on driving towards the location.

I saw ambulances and police cars surrounding the scene. I parked my car to the side and ran towards.

"Mr. Alessandro." I turned to see one of ILLICIT medical teams and he led me to where Chance was. I saw Chance was lying on the ambulance bed with his head covered with bandages.

"You asshole." I hissed and Chance turned his head to me. That moment, it reminded me of when I first met Chance. He had the same expression, the same bandage around his head and the same eyes which was full of sadness.

Chance sat up and he gave me a small smile, "I'm okay."

"Bring him to the headquarters and you know what to do to all these people." I said as I turned to one of the medical teams. He nodded and gestured them to close the car.

I looked at the situation of Chance's car and this man is a fucking idiot. Why would he stop mid way in this intersection? Of course he would get hit, is he trying to commit suicide?

"What the fuck.. happened?" I turned to see Adrian panting as he was standing behind me. I ignored him and walked back to my car.

"Dean." He called my name and I turned to him.

"Let him go." Adrian said and I looked at him disbelief. Did he just ask me to let Chance go?

"How many times do I have to tell you to mind your own business?" I hissed and I was ready to punch him. He needs his sense back.

"They both need each other." Adrian said and he's for sure selfish. The day that he decided to leave, he was selfish. He only thinks about his own happiness when we were the one who picked him up from the ground.

I got into the car and drove away. Adrian was trying to stop me but I just drove pass him. I went straight to the headquarters and ready to beat the shit out of Chance for being so stupid.

As I drove my car going to the headquarters, I found Adrian kept following me. He's going into my nerves and I have to teach him a lesson. He should know his place from now on.

I crashed my car towards his and the crash was pretty hard. He knocked out right away and I drove towards the headquarters so I can check on Chance.

Phoenix, Adrian and Angelo already crossed the line and they really should know that I'm not playing around anymore. They should not butt into our business after leaving ILLICIT. That fuckers, I'll teach them a lesson after I settle with Chance.

"Get the jet ready, we're going to Dubai tomorrow morning."

Angelo Vander

I couldn't believe what I just saw. Dean just crashed his car to Adrian's and now he's unconscious. The crash must be pretty hard that it knocked him out.

Yesterday, Adrian called me and Phoenix to come to London. He said he needed my help about Chance and when I arrived earlier, Phoenix told me that Chance got into a car accident.

I think Dean is out of control right now. He's losing control slowly and I think it might because he somehow knew that Chance was slipping away.

He wouldn't hurt Adrian like this if the situation wasn't that bad. I'm guessing that he knew something more than just Aria's wedding. He was acting like this for a reason, he was protecting Chance too much.

He might had enough of us three too for sticking around now and then.

I don't blame them. They're starting to cut ties with us. Slowly but it will going to get worse after Aria's wedding and I can gurantee that.

I looked at Adrian who was still unconscious laying on the hospital bed. Leah was so worried about him but she knew the situation. She worked for ILLICIT once so this doesn't shock her as much as some other things that she experienced.

Leah must know something, she's the only person who is close with Aria.

"Leah." I called her and she turned to me.

"Hmm?"

"Do you know what's going on between Aria and Chance?" I asked and her eyes showed that she knew something. She immediately avoid my eye contact and she sighed.

"They're done. Chance just ended the relationship, Aria was.. not herself right now." Leah said as she looked at Adrian holding his hand.

"The wedding is in a week." I sighed.

"Adrian told me to let her be because once Aria made a decisions.. she will always go for it no matter how painful she's going to be but.. I don't think she could bare this one. She's so in love with Chance."

"And of course.. Chance doesn't want to be with her."

"She never told him about her feelings, she will never tell Chance." That made me speechless. I thought she confess her feelings and made Chance go away.

"What should we do?" Leah turned to me and I turned to Adrian completely have no answer to that.

"She's pregnant, Angelo." I turned to her disbelief.

"She's pregnant?"

"Yes and with twins." Leah nodded and I was damn speechless.

---

Let's keep up with 300 comments :)

Chance's story is heavily involve with Dean so there will be a lot of Dean's story involving in this because as soon as ILLICIT #4 is done, ILLICIT #5 will legit break your heart.

I brought up a lot of things since Angelo's books and there's a lot of connections that you all will understand in the end.

Dean's book will.. have around 50 chapters or maybe more.